Finished AFFC, and...

ShaggyShaggydog

Stupid eReaders... I blame them for the death of Borders. Paper, now and always!

Nah I always blamed all the people who used the place like a library and never brought anything, while they sucked down $6 cups of coffee, and then had the nerve to complain that the books were "overpriced"

It really does feel incomplete. I wanted to read more about Dorne, Oldtown and Highgarden. The political intrigue in the book was well worth the read, but the lack of Jon, Tyrion and Dany chapters are too obvious.

• 8 months later...

I loved A Feast for Crows.

Brienne's chapter's were slow in the beginning but eventually became the chapters that I couldn't wait to get back to.

Jaime's were veryt interesting because it showed me what was going on with the Tully's, (which i have grown to love)

The Dorne chapters were slow at first but eventually picked up and I found my self enjoying them alot.

The Iron island chapters were probably my favorurite chapters in the book. The picking of a new king and the raiding was just so fun to read. I also LOVED every single Greyjoy POV.

Arya was good at first but I started to not really care about her or her character.

Sansa/Alayne chapters were slow3 to start but the last one made me really excited because it gave me a glimmer of hope for a certain house.

Samwell's were actually thoroughly enjoyable, and I love to see him struggling with keeping his vows, but wanting Gilly.

Cersei were either extremely amazing or extremely boring. But overall, I liked them alot.

In the end, it was a great book.

I just finished AFFC, my expectations were lowered after ASOS and hearing some people complain about it. But I really enjoyed it so while I can see people saying its not as good as the first 3 but it is still a 5* book IMO. Cant wait to crack open ADWD tonight and also the start of season 3.

Archived