Mafia 88: Glimmers of the Pattern

House Targaryen

I definitely do not support a lynch on Faile. Think it's ill considered and rushed. Don't have quotes or reread time to back it up, but I like her. She is among my town reads, coming off the top of my head.

From memory you've stated similar things about quite a few players now. Other than Morianne who do you support for a lynch?

I have read the thread, I also can't go back and reread it due to ISOs being broken which is why I asked you if you had town reads and to list them, it's also why I asked you to state if you actually felt that my predecessor was scummy. In both cases you said one thing and then changed it a minute later.

What? When? Seriously?

And I can't believe you're going to lynch me because Elanya has "good instincts". Btw, she didn't trust Gawin and Moiraine either, who curiously were stronger lynch candidates than me 10 minutes ago.

What? When? Seriously?

And I can't believe you're going to lynch me because Elanya has "good instincts". Btw, she didn't trust Gawin and Moiraine either, who curiously were stronger lynch candidates than me 10 minutes ago.

Are you going to vote for Loial?

It is day 1

18 players remain: Aviendha., Cadsuane Melaidhrin, Egwene al'Vere, Faile Bashere, Galad Damodred, Gawyn Trakand, Lan Mandragoran, Logain Ablar, Loial, Mat Cauthon, Min Farshaw, Moiraine Damodred, Nynaeve al'Meara, Perrin Aybara, Siuan Sanche, Thom Merrilin, Tuon, Verin Mathwin.

10 votes are needed for a conviction or 9 to go to night.

5 votes for Loial (Verin Mathwin, Cadsuane Melaidhrin, Min Farshaw, Logain Ablar, Galad Damodred)

4 votes for Faile Bashere (Lan Mandragoran, Gawyn Trakand, Perrin Aybara, Tuon)

3 votes for Moiraine Damodred (Egwene al'Vere, Siuan Sanche, Mat Cauthon)

2 votes for Logain Ablar (Aviendha., Thom Merrilin)

2 votes for Gawyn Trakand (Nynaeve al'Meara, Faile Bashere)

1 vote for Siuan Sanche (Moiraine Damodred)

1 player has not voted: Loial.

What? When? Seriously?

2. What more benefit do you believe Loail will be in a day in comparison to myself?

3. I understand your vote is a 'deadline compromise' but do you actually believe I'm scum at all, if so why?

2.&3. Honestly, I don't know. I opted not to vote Loial because I wanted to give him a chance; I doubt his play will improve tomorrow, but I still wanted to give him a chance. I reached your vote through process of elimination. I'm actually liking your latest posts, so I'll probably change my vote...

If it was through PoE then I'm going to go right ahead and assume you have a great deal of town reads, mind listing them for me quickly?

My vote was going to fall in one of those people. Basically I decided that I wanted to give anyone a chance but you.

This isn't helping. I'm trying to work out how you subjectively decided that I'd be your vote rather than other people. What led you to want more from Moriaine before voting him earlier?

I wanted to hear more from her. She's barely said a thing. You on the other hand already had your share of scummy posts.

Underlined the bits I found important.

I've said I don't support a lynch on Siuan or Faile. Not quite a few. I have very little memory of things right now, my reading has been choppy. I was keen on a Logain lynch, role claiming makes me inclined to wait and see what tomorrow brings.

I'd be alright lynching Lan, from what my gut is saying. Still think Moiraine is a good option though, definitely.

The post Lan quoted looks fine to me and having gone back to see what Faile originally said, it fits with her original vote. The only thing of real note there is she is easily swayed.

She started out voting for me. After it was pointed out, through argument, that she her vote was doing no good since she didn't suspect me anymore, she switched Nynaeve who had 1 vote at the time for no real reason that we know about when she did it. Then she comes back and puts the 4th vote on Elayne. I think her reasoning was fine though even though I disagree.

Fucking hell. I hate lynching both candidates without the opportunity to read their posts. Loail, I know pretty intimately but Faile is a blank book other than that quick skim.

Can we please vote Moiraine instead?

I've said I don't support a lynch on Siuan or Faile. Not quite a few. I have very little memory of things right now, my reading has been choppy. I was keen on a Logain lynch, role claiming makes me inclined to wait and see what tomorrow brings.

I'd be alright lynching Lan, from what my gut is saying. Still think Moiraine is a good option though, definitely.

Too bad, not happening.

If you won't vote Faile, then vote for Loial.

Have to say that exchange doesn't look great for Faile. She didn't handle the pressure well there. If she reached a decision to vote a reasonable Gawyn by process of elimination but can't produce any kind of reads, it means she didn't really reach the decision by process of elimination. Hmm...

Archived