Mafia Mini Game 88.5: Game has Started

House Dondarrion

Betty, do you feel that Grafton is likely innocent? Or just that Ryger and Umber are more likely guilty.

The latter.

You all can argue against this until game midnight, but I absolutely fail to see any logic in Grafton killing Heatherspoon.

Toland, am I right when saying you didn't suspect Ryger yesterday?

I can't remember if I said anything on thread, but it was creeping in. I think I agreed with you though and said that Ryger was solid until end game.

So if we leave Grafton and Ryger alone and lynch Umber, then lynching Ryger the last day is a pretty sure thing barring some massive new information.

I hate to vote out Umber though for two different reasons - He seems genuine, and Grafton still pisses me off on a personal level and I hate that he's made it to end game.

Ryger - you said that you wouldn't kill Betty as keeping a CI around is too risky, less flexible. For this to hold true, you'd have to have some expectation that a role would come forth and CI themselves. I was personally doubting that any roles were given as it's a pretty bare-bones game numbers/balance wise. If there was a role, it would be relatively minor and probably not self-clearing.

Anyway, my point is that I don't buy that argument. I know that you know that I know that you know ...

I don't get why we're rewarding Ryger's softclaim wossname. There's no way it can help us.

We aren't rewarfing it. I am not, at least. I just think it would be unsportmanlike to lynch a player unable to talk for now.

PersonaIly, I don't trust Ryger's softclaim.

The latter.

You all can argue against this until game midnight, but I absolutely fail to see any logic in Grafton killing Heatherspoon.

You think Ryger is scum just because of the Spoon NK? What other factors have you taken into account when reading him and Grafton? Why are you giving such importance to a NK?

Evidently, no.

I've explained my thoughts in post #764.

I don't find your theory convincing enough.

Toland, if you lynch me today, tomorrow we'll have to deal with the Grafton/Ryger dilemma again. While if we lynch one of them today we have the chance of catching scum (unless you or Bet is scum, then the chances are even for both lynches).

I don't find your theory convincing enough.

Too bad.

Baaaaa.

Toland, if you lynch me today, tomorrow we'll have to deal with the Grafton/Ryger dilemma again. While if we lynch one of them today we have the chance of catching scum (unless you or Bet is scum, then the chances are even for both lynches).

So, what you point exactly is? If you don't find case on Ryger convincing enough, it should mean you find a case on Grafton convincing enough? Or what?

Too bad.

Baaaaa.

So, what you point exactly is? If you don't find case on Ryger convincing enough, it should mean you find a case on Grafton convincing enough? Or what?

Not sure I get your question... What I mean is, I'm not going to lynch someone because of your paranoid theories when there's more evidence to base our votes on.

Not sure I get your question... What I mean is, I'm not going to lynch someone because of your paranoid theories when there's more evidence to base our votes on.

Ok, whom you want to lynch regardless of my paranoid theories?

I think you are voting me now as a place holder? Time to make a decision. about two hours left.

Ok, whom you want to lynch regardless of my paranoid theories?

I think you are voting me now as a place holder? Time to make a decision. about two hours left.

I was ready to lynch Grafton, but I've re-read him and I remembered why didn't want to lynch him before. I'm re-reading Ryger now.

Archived