Mafia 94 - Fringe: The Best of Both Worlds

House Targaryen

If I answer before her, then that kind of undermines the point of the attack. She'd just copy me.

Nice ego you've got there?

Obviously I didn't learn much from his answer. The fact you responded to my question before he gave an answer is, of course, not relevant to that in the slightest. His claim to have 'researched' the show stands up okay, I guess.

(A not very random aside: mods should give alt rules, and not claim to be using the same alt rules as games that didn't have any alt rules posted in the first place :rolleyes: ).

I'd probably like Walter better if he wasn't spending so much time fake-symping me, actually. His vote for you isn't the first offence, either.

Anyway, shifting my vote to William Bell. Astrid can explain why, if she likes. Then I copy her :P.

People who aren't Astrid might need reasons, I suppose.

Bell has been around for most of the game (he only has four posts, but they're a couple of pages apart - suggests that he's been here, but quiet).

None of these posts contain any meaningful content about the game whatsoever. A random vote, a generic "spamming is bad" warning, and discussion about ugly mafiascum terminology. No comment on suspects. Don't like it.

I hope I've stumbled on the right answer there :unsure:.

People who aren't Astrid might need reasons, I suppose.

Bell has been around for most of the game (he only has four posts, but they're a couple of pages apart - suggests that he's been here, but quiet).

None of these posts contain any meaningful content about the game whatsoever. A random vote, a generic "spamming is bad" warning, and discussion about ugly mafiascum terminology. No comment on suspects. DFon't like it.

I hope I've stumbled on the right answer there :unsure:.

I don't have any suspect either :unsure: just barking at trees

What the fuck?

*eyes absence of any formal alt rules dubiously*

Walter seems to be playing quite a lot like somebody who played in the last big game. That person, whoever they were, made many similar claims of dubious (that is, no) merit. It would be sensible to avoid a repetition of this if at all possible. (Or we could just policy-lynch him, because fuck it.)

I don't have any suspect either :unsure: just barking at trees

Bell fits the "reasonable FM flying under the radar early on day 1" profile. You, um. You don't.

Archived