SPOILERS POSSIBLE if your not done reading aDWD

Caja62

just finished and i feel like there is no point in living anymore....

lol jk, George i give you alot of respect. I have read many a fantasy novel but none made me feel the way this one did when i was done. Im really hurtin from that ending. It would be different i think if i knew i could start the next book immediately but since i cant :(

Ok now to the point

I would like to be a little cryptic because i really dont want anyone to get the story ruined.

1. Do you think Jon made the right decision? even after aegon told his story to him?

2. If you where Quentyn would you have tried a different tactic?

3. I dont know why i cant get this out of my head but.... the dark woman with Victareon (spelling sorry) she has some great importance, perhaps she is Euron? like i said i know thats weird but man that sounds like something he would do to Vic. I cant remember reading anything about what Euron was doing other than he was rumored to still be at Pyke or one o them islands, but i never confirmed that. Them Greyjoys spend too much time at sea so i wouldnt put it past them. bros b4 hoes rite?

I have alot more questions and i like reading your viewpoints before i go lookin around for answers.

1. Do you mean Aemon? I think he did make the right decision in the grand layout of his decisions, but he may have made some minor poor decisions in his last few chapters of the book.

2. Yeah, I would have gorged them for a long time until the dragons were more passive. However, he really did the best he could with the resources and choices made for him by Doran.

3. You are not alone in thinking that... but to be honest, I think most people (including myself) just believe she's Euron's spy, not Euron himself. Doesn't the guy have other things to do than come along on a sea journey around half the known world just to boff his brother? Also, if Euron glamours himself as Dusky Woman, only his appearance would be changed, not his physique (as evidenced in Jon's fight with Rattlemance). I guess even Vic might notice if Dusky has "too much stuff". Still, something is up with her and as to the "oh look, she's mute, so I'm totally safe in telling her all my secrets" attitude... well, Vicky is as Vicky does I suppose.

I cant remember reading anything about what Euron was doing other than he was rumored to still be at Pyke or one o them islands

Euron is no longer in the Iron Islands. One of Asha's chapters mentions that Erik Ironmaker currently rules the Islands, while Euron is off "chasing dragons". Since it is actually Victarion heading to Essos, I would guess that Euron is involved in the ongoing conflict in the Reach.

Archived