Our Dirtiest Fantasies - Book Characters Guessing Game 3 part 2

Franz95

I'm thinking it's more likely that it's Lyanna. Rhaegar played the harp and had silver hair. And FREAKING PURPLE EYES!

Go Rhaegar!

But I'm gonna stick with both, just because some of the people on this fourm cannot appreciate sexiness.

Hey, Franz, could you put the lowest placing as well? I know a lot of those will be ten, but I'm curious, especially for the top five.

I'm thinking it's more likely that it's Lyanna. Rhaegar played the harp and had silver hair. And FREAKING PURPLE EYES!

Go Rhaegar!

But I'm gonna stick with both, just because some of the people on this fourm cannot appreciate sexiness.

Rhaegar has always sounded like a pompous douche to me, and i dont find that sexy :)

This list is very fascinating and i think that the result will be unexpected since we got both genders ranking both genders and i think that people dont rank their own genders sex-appeal in the same way as the opposite...that sounded very complex but i hope you get my point :P

Rhaegar has always sounded like a pompous douche to me, and i dont find that sexy :)

This list is very fascinating and i think that the result will be unexpected since we got both genders ranking both genders and i think that people dont rank their own genders sex-appeal in the same way as the opposite...that sounded very complex but i hope you get my point :P

Yeah, I get it. I had a hard time with my female list. Eventually, I just listed random people that weren't ugly, but only my nine and ten.

I think Viserys is more of a pompous douche, but I can see where you'd get Rhaegar being a douche.

Forgive me if you couldn't guess last round, I completely forgot to take that possibility into consideration. This one will be remembered like the guessing game that showed the first bugs in the system...

Now, the mysterious dead beauty is noone less than...

# 14 Lyanna Stark

84 points

In 14 out of 33 lists

Chosen by 8 men and 6 women

Highest placing: 2

Lowest placing: 9 (for you, Angel ;) )

Average placing: 5.0

You never knew Lyanna as I did, Robert. You saw the beauty, but not the iron underneath.

The wild She-Wolf. Her first appearence takes place in the crypts beneath Winterfell, were just her statue gets to bring sweet memories to King Robert's mind. We still don't know half of what might be said about her, but all her descriptions share one trait: she was really beautiful. And consider that she died when she was what, 16? She might have grown up to be even hotter. But Ser Barristan lost that tilt to the Prince of Dragonstone, and we all know what happened next.

Lyanna wore the typical Stark physical appearence with beauty and grace: grey eyes, dark hair, long face. Even if many people who share those same trait are described as not exactly sexy (the Ned, for instance, or Arya Horseface), her beauty was undeniable, as clearly shown by pictures like for example this one. And she was not just sexy, she was also wilful and hot-tempered as many women of Westeros will never be. That woman really had the balls: the balls to save Howland Reed from those bullies, to runaway with Rhaegar even if she was betrothed to another, to have Ned promise her that her child would live a better life than hers on her deathbed.

I really wish we could know more about her, about the Laughing Tree and how Rhaegar "kidnapped" her, about the Tower of Joy and her doubts and feelings for Robert. I hope all the questions will find an answer soon; meanwhile, we can just enjoy ourselves with the fading image of a gorgeous young lady, laughing and riding in the cold, cold north.

Leaderboard!

Volonqar 16

Stavos 13

Chelly 12

Jaime's Sand Snake 12

Lady Wendy 11

Headless Jeyne 11

The Angel's Prophet 11

King Tywin Lannister 11

KhaleesiDany 10

King Stannis Baratheon 10

Crown 9