Lets start a fire...

If L+R=J is true, I think Jon is going to end up on a dragon. Whether its going to be one of Dany's or one made of stone, I can't say. The wall is definitely going to be under attack soon, and I think Robb's decree naming Jon the Lord of Winterfell is going to come up again. Jon might raise the north to its defense. But no matter if Jon is a black brother, lord, dragonlord, or outcast, I'm certain he's going to play a crucial role in the defense of the realm. As for Stannis, he's no AA. He's in the north, far from where he should be. If he does live I doubt he's going to be a major defender. Tommen has no Lannister left to support him. His uncle is a world away plotting to overthrow him, his mother can no longer rule, and if his father is alive he wouldn't be much help. No, Tommen is going to be a puppet of the Tyrells, and the Tyrells will be too busy playing the game of thrones to defend the realm. Dany is almost certainly going to defend the realm, while she's not setting it on fire of course. She played queen at Mereen, and she might play it again in Westeros, but sooner or later she's going to defend her birthright. As for "Aegon", I somehow don't think dragons will respect him very much... no, I think that during the final epic battle for Westeros's soul Young Griff will be a charred corpse in the ground.

If L+R=J is true, I think Jon is going to end up on a dragon. Whether its going to be one of Dany's or one made of stone, I can't say. The wall is definitely going to be under attack soon, and I think Robb's decree naming Jon the Lord of Winterfell is going to come up again. Jon might raise the north to its defense. But no matter if Jon is a black brother, lord, dragonlord, or outcast, I'm certain he's going to play a crucial role in the defense of the realm. As for Stannis, he's no AA. He's in the north, far from where he should be. If he does live I doubt he's going to be a major defender. Tommen has no Lannister left to support him. His uncle is a world away plotting to overthrow him, his mother can no longer rule, and if his father is alive he wouldn't be much help. No, Tommen is going to be a puppet of the Tyrells, and the Tyrells will be too busy playing the game of thrones to defend the realm. Dany is almost certainly going to defend the realm, while she's not setting it on fire of course. She played queen at Mereen, and she might play it again in Westeros, but sooner or later she's going to defend her birthright. As for "Aegon", I somehow don't think dragons will respect him very much... no, I think that during the final epic battle for Westeros's soul Young Griff will be a charred corpse in the ground.

What? He is far from where he's supposed to be? And where's that, exactly? Dragonstone? Storm's End? Both will be taken by his enemies soon. The North was a right move because that way he can remove a big portion of Lannister lackeys.

Archived