It's all Howland Reed's Fault

cottog8444

Blame the Doom of Valyria. Because of that, the Targaryens moved to Westeros and conquer the seven kingdoms. All this things should have not happen if the doom did not come to pass.

Fault lies with the dragons.If they hadn't been tamed by sheepherders none of this would have happened.

Don't blame Howland. Obviously it was all Robert's fault. If he wasn't such a misogynistic, overweight, drunken sot he might have been able to garner Lyanna's affection and she would never have looked twice at Rhaegar. Plus if he and Ned had been better friends and stood up for Howland, Lyanna wouldn't have had to be the KotLT. Then he continues his drunken ways and doesn't even realize his wife is sleeping with her twin brother and that all three of "his" kids are really bastards born of incest. And finally starts a second war with his death because he was too drunk to move out of the way of pig.

Don't blame Howland. Obviously it was all Robert's fault. If he wasn't such a misogynistic, overweight, drunken sot he might have been able to garner Lyanna's affection and she would never have looked twice at Rhaegar. Plus if he and Ned had been better friends and stood up for Howland, Lyanna wouldn't have had to be the KotLT. Then he continues his drunken ways and doesn't even realize his wife is sleeping with her twin brother and that all three of "his" kids are really bastards born of incest. And finally starts a second war with his death because he was too drunk to move out of the way of pig.

it was Jon Arryn's fault for not raising Robert properly. Robert has to be absolved of all blames.

Once we do that we realise it was howland reed's fault

nahhh I blame the Old Gods and the New, the Horse God and the Great Shepard, the Harpy and the Black Sheep thing, R'hllor and the Great Other.

Basically the people who created the world.

thats y i worship the drowned god. he has nothing to do with all these land kretins

it was Jon Arryn's fault for not raising Robert properly. Robert has to be absolved of all blames.

Once we do that we realise it was howland reed's fault

thats y i worship the drowned god. he has nothing to do with all these land kretins

DAMN knew I missed one! I shall edit that!

Archived