Mafia Game 98 - Pop Princess uPick Thread.

House Targaryen

So what do we think of carly still being here?

I would have thought the FM would target her and frame whoever she targeted.

We didn't know who she targeted though. So killing her would have left us in the dark.

The advantage was that she can come in and clear someone today.

Sophie what do you mean by shots?

Sophie is telling the truth about what she tried to do. She asked me what the best way to draw the night kill was because she could self heal if someone else targeted her with an ability the same night she drew the night kill. I told her the best way was to have an investigative ole the killers knew about or to be active and innocent. The only thing I could think of so it wouldn't look fake was soft claiming by asking a question like he asked Brit. And that night I targetted her.

But now I'm back to being paranoid of Sophie and thinking marina put me in with her partner to mess with my head. :?

Madonna I do feel a little bad about the quick lynch. I was so exhausted though and got a bit greedy hoping the game would be over.

I'm surprised they killed Arthur, well not totally, he was looking really innocent, and I knew who you were from your first or second post :P ! I wouldn't have ever expected to die before Brit except for he protection e thought he had, but I did expect to die last night and now I feel like I'm wrong about something somewhere.

Okay I want to reread back through everyone, but that will have to wait until tonight or through short bursts today. I have stuff I'm behind on from last week that I have to get done though and I didn't expect to still be preoccupied with this.

I still think that Madonna/emilie look very suspicious, but that's too easy. I'm wrong about something. I have to be.

We didn't know who she targeted though. So killing her would have left us in the dark.

The advantage was that she can come in and clear someone today.

Thats true, I forgot she didn't tell us.

Still it would have stopped someone scummy being cleared.

I think the fact that carly is still here makes her possibly the last scum. Although I'm not sure how I feel overall about her.

I want to have another look at shania too. I feel like I've stuck her in my blind spot play because of the way the Cindy lynch went down.

I was thinking about bjork talking about the fm tactics and

Marina tried to discredit both of us

Cindy sucked up to Brit but tried to discredit me

Kesha tried to discredit Brit but slightly defended me. Her "do you know who deb is" thing with shania was pretty suspect to me once I thought about it again and their whole interaction day one is what made me think they were both fm.

Shania what made you thonk I was pissed off in my response to gaga and why didn't you comment on it again when I explained it?

I still think that Madonna/emilie look very suspicious, but that's too easy. I'm wrong about something. I have to be.

You need to be more sure about your readings.

Yeah, you are right you are wrong about me in this particular game, but you should be more sure in long run.

Meanwhile, all the rest of the field should be sure of themselves also (and to work out unique readings if they don't yet) and stop sheeping evident leaders.

Shania what made you thonk I was pissed off in my response to gaga and why didn't you comment on it again when I explained it?

You approach your suspicions a lot more aggressively than me, which I find jarring. Asking if her meat dress went rotten making her unable to read, the sarcastic-y "As far as the commenting on a bunch of people and "nit picking". Welcome to mafia.". Or "I'd have a lot more respect for you if..." - I don't link suspicion and respect, so you framing it respect lost made me think you were getting emotional.

Your response made sense to me, and reminded me that that's your style. With my suspicion dropped, there wasn't a point in commenting further.

Sooo. I lied. My ability only works on actives, not factional abilities.

Instead of just out and saying that, killing some incentive for Illuminati to kill me, I decided to fake it.

So I got nothing in that regards, I didn't use my action at all last night.

Madonna not realizing I even claimed anything is pretty telling in my opinion.

Telling which way?

I think she's scum for it. If someone did the gambit that I did and it was believable enough(which apparently it was), I'd have killed them for sure or risk having someone become cleared.

The fact it was totally ignored is not a coincidence, and I think Emeli's reaction to the night kill makes her fairly likely town.

You approach your suspicions a lot more aggressively than me, which I find jarring. Asking if her meat dress went rotten making her unable to read, the sarcastic-y "As far as the commenting on a bunch of people and "nit picking". Welcome to mafia.". Or "I'd have a lot more respect for you if..." - I don't link suspicion and respect, so you framing it respect lost made me think you were getting emotional.

Your response made sense to me, and reminded me that that's your style. With my suspicion dropped, there wasn't a point in commenting further.

Fair enough. The meat dress was topical!

Look, something in the early game gave me a gut townread on Bjork and I haven't seen anything to really make me think differently. I think Madonna is the way to go.

I mean look at her posts today.

What exactly you expected? No kill?

Would you be less sad if they killed Debbie?

And tell me why you all speed-lynched Diana in his absence? Yeah, he was one of top suspects, but... I feel creepy.

Why do you put yourself in one slot with Carly, not Shanya? Do you feel as lynchable as Carly?

These posts scream scum trying to open up new mislynches to me, especially the keyword "lynchable". They're also just awkward in response to the night kill that happened, like Madonna is almost bragging about killing Geraldine.

Archived