I hate myself for this

If Jaime and Cersei had been married, Tommen and Myrcella would have been Hills too... but as they're not, the kids should most likely be called Waters - they grew up in King's Landing and both of their parents live in King's Landing.

Well that wasn't the important part i had in mind :) but correct :)

I think maybe Martin is playing the incest card here, not the Targaryen card.

This is what I think as well.

There are so many secret Targaryen theories out there. Aerys was mad but apart from some drunken groping at Joanna's bedding, he was not known to be a womanizer, or a serial rapist - his only know victim was his own wife. There were also no rumors that Joanna had a mutual attraction to young Aerys that would suggest a consensual tryst, and plenty of information that Joanna was Tywin's true love and the only person who got to be the Boss of him (other than the King).

Anyway, dreams and visions are usually not literal in the ASOIAFverse, and prophesies...well, they don't always work out the way people think. Just ask Marwyn.

Tywin's punishment is that the son he hates is the one who most like himself. The son he loves is a knight notorious as a Kingslayer, and the daughter he loves and raised to be a Queen is the mother of bastards born of incest with her own brother. That is not exactly what he he dreamed of.

Archived