Does Dany know that Aerys murdered Rickard and Brandon Stark?

John W

She doesn't know the full truth. Only what her brother has told her and she won't listen to Selmy at this point. But here is what I'm hoping will happen.

Tyrion "Your father was a lunatic, that preferred to butcher his loyal people. He went mad and was corrupted by power."

Dany "How dare you speak ill of my father. It was your family and the rest of the usuper's dogs that betrayed him. I should have you killed where you stand."

Tyrion "I'm sorry your grace, but you have been lied too. Your father was a cunt and forgot what it ment to be a king. I am telling you the truth of the matter."

Dany "You vile little Imp!"

Just as the word rolled off her tongue, Tyrion reaches back and smacks her with thunderous rage

Dany "You forget your place. You have just struck a queen. You will pay for this."

Another smack, was thrown by Tyrion, with just as much force. This time across the other cheek.

Tyrion "There, I have just struck a queen for the second time. DID MY HAND FALL OFF? You wish to be queen, after arriving home? Then start acting like one!"

Tyrion turns and begins to walk away. He walks out of the hall with no more words said and no consequences for his actions.

Archived