Did Robert know about what happened to Micah?

I_Do_Not_Sow

It's been a while since I read the first book...but did he? I mean Robert might have been a drunken fool and a terrible King but he didn't seem like the person that would condone the Hound just riding down a boy and hacking him in half all because his son claimed he attacked him. Sure, he was pleased about the Targaryen babies being dead but that was during his Rebellion and he was still enraged by what happened to Lyanna, they were still his enemy and he knew he would have to kill them or else they would have grown up to become a problem, much like his reason for wanting Dany dead but ultimately he did change his mind IIRC. Mycah wasn't Robert's enemy and Robert wasn't a cruel King at least from what I remember from the first book, just mainly to his enemies. Or do you think he was left in the dark about what Joffrey was going to have the Hound do?

IIRC, Robert never mentioned Mycah nor did the book mention what Robert's reaction/opinion may have men. IMO, Robert was a terrible King, and Joffrey was his son (or so he thought). He probably turned a blind eye to Mycah, as he did with so much else.

Archived