Unable to log into wiki

Hello, I registered for this sight a few days ago. So far, I have had no problem setting up my profile and posting of the forum.

However, I've been unable to log in on the wiki. Whenever I try to, it doesn't work. I'd appreciate any help you can give me with this problem.

Regards.

I don't know if this will help or not but for me to edit anything, I have to log in to the forum and then log into the wiki. If I do just one I can't get the edit ability.

Why it wokrs like that for me I haven't a clue.

I don't know if this will help or not but for me to edit anything, I have to log in to the forum and then log into the wiki. If I do just one I can't get the edit ability.

Why it wokrs like that for me I haven't a clue.

Thanks, but it doesn't help. I've been logged into the forum every time I've tried to log into the wiki, and it's never worked. It's really frustrating. Do I have to have been a member for a certain amount of time or made a certain amount of posts before I can edit?

I've been trying to log into the Wiki for the first time as well today, but I can't get it to work either.

I have allowed the page in my No Script, everything should be fine over there, and I still have my password, but it's a no go. I never log out as I'm on my home computer.

Is Wiki editing out when the Search function and other things are taken offline?

Or is the apostrophe giving me problems?

• 4 weeks later...

I have had the same (~similar) problem.

- Every time I clicked 'login' I would put in my details and submit (auto-saved or even typed).

- The page would re-direct as though I had succeeded.

- When the page was loaded I would still see "login" in the corner and I had no edit privileges.

I did this plenty of times and then tried other passwords to see that I got "wrong password" errors, proving that my original password was correct.

Solution:

For me the solution was just as Visen said: I logged in here at the forum and found that I was now logged in on the wiki as well.

Hardly and ideal solution, but it works. Perhaps you (Necromancer) should try this once more? (Log out of forum then log back in and try)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived