Will Bran leave Bloodraven?

He will complete his training, Bloodraven will die, and Bran's party will either head throufh the underground caves to Hardhome, or they will cross overland to the Wall with his new warding powers.

His eventual base of operations will be the godswood at Winterfell, not the underground cave in the deadlands.

The place (Winterfell) had grown over the centuries like some monstrous stone tree, Maester Luwin told him once, and its branches were gnarled and thick and twisted, its roots sunk deep into the earth.

It made him feel like he was lord of the castle, in a way even Robb would never know.

With only two books to go, I don't think there is really time for him to complete his training, head south AND do something meaningful. His story has all led up to him learning how to tap into the weirnet, therefore whatever part he plays will involve using that. Why would he therefore leave the cave?

I agree with this. There really isn't the time for all that. The Others are probably very close to the Wall by now, given what happens in the Varamyr prologue. Shit's going to go down, and Bran's already tapping the weirnet. There's no reason for him to leave on an adventure.

He will be Brandon the Builder come again in some ways,I think he'll help rebuild the Wall(If it falls).

So,yeah he'll eventually leave Bloodraven.

Why would the wall need to be re-built? I keep on hearing that in this thread. All indications are that this will be the final battle between The Others and the rest of the world. If the others are defeated there is really no need to re-build the wall. No more Night's Watch either. Most of the wildlings are on the other side already anyway.

Archived