Houses outside of the North that are loyal/in good terms with the Starks?

Fluffy

The Arryns arent technically on bad terms or good terms with the Starks but theirs only one crazy toddler of an Arryn left(probably not an Arryn anyways). Baratheons were friends to the Starks till the War of he five kings. Tullys of Riverrun are obvious as well as the Malisters, Brackens, Blackwoods, Pipers, Vances and so on. Most of the riverlords are friends with the Starks except the cursed Freys. Dorne isnt on bad terms i think. The rest are pretty much against them.

The Arryns arent technically on bad terms or good terms with the Starks but theirs only one crazy toddler of an Arryn left(probably not an Arryn anyways). Baratheons were friends to the Starks till the War of he five kings. Tullys of Riverrun are obvious as well as the Malisters, Brackens, Blackwoods, Pipers, Vances and so on. Most of the riverlords are friends with the Starks except the cursed Freys. Dorne isnt on bad terms i think. The rest are pretty much against them.

I have always thought so too that the North and Dorne aren't in bad terms. Maybe we could see an ally between Dorne and the North in near future? :P Since they are both always looked down upon from the other houses.

I have always thought so too that the North and Dorne aren't in bad terms. Maybe we could see an ally between Dorne and the North in near future? :P Since they are both always looked down upon from the other houses.

Hopefully we do but i doubt it just because the alliance would be impractical their at the 2 opposite sides of the country. Im hoping they do just cause it gets damn cold in the North and haivng a Dornish beach vacation would be pretty nice. Also they have good looking women and spicy food. Enough for me to make an alliance.

Hopefully we do but i doubt it just because the alliance would be impractical their at the 2 opposite sides of the country. Im hoping they do just cause it gets damn cold in the North and haivng a Dornish beach vacation would be pretty nice. Also they have good looking women and spicy food. Enough for me to make an alliance.

Yup, tho it would make a great chance to qonquer the throne since attacking from both directions is overpowered and maybe after winning Dorne and the North could declare themselves independent again. Probably won't happen but i would love Dorne & North alliance.

Stark participation in Roberts rebellion helped bring the death of Elia and her child(ren) so hugely doubt that the Martells bear any love for the Starks. Ned slayed Arthur Dayne and many in Dorne assume he had a role in Ashara's demise as well. Really don't see the two aligning under current circumstances.

Yup, tho it would make a great chance to qonquer the throne since attacking from both directions is overpowered and maybe after winning Dorne and the North could declare themselves independent again. Probably won't happen but i would love Dorne & North alliance.

Maybe a marriage between Sansa and Trystane is in order? I would say Arriane but to be honest shel is too much woman for any of the Stark males atm considering their still children. Maybe Jon if he is legtimized but i highly doubt Jon marrying or leaving the Watch completely unless he makes it uneccesary

Stark participation in Roberts rebellion helped bring the death of Elia and her child(ren) so hugely doubt that the Martells bear any love for the Starks. Ned slayed Arthur Dayne and many in Dorne assume he had a role in Ashara's demise as well. Really don't see the two aligning under current circumstances.

Common enemy in the Lannister? . Also everyone in the Seven Kingdoms knew Elias death was all on Tywins hands. Things change and Doran knows a good option when he sees one. Also the murder of Elia and her children had nothing to do with the Baratheons or Starks that was all the Lannisters acting on their own from no orders from Bob or Ned. If the story is true that Lyanna was captured and was being held prisoner being raped by Rhaegar than i think Dorne wont frankly care if Arthur Dayne died, it would be quite deserved.

I don't think the Dornish still hate the Starks since they hate Lannisters mostly and when Lyanna got kidnapped Dorne didn't want to ally with Targaryens but they had to because Elia & her children. They also grudgingly allied with the Lannisters in the War of the Five Kings.

Common enemy in the Lannister? . Also everyone in the Seven Kingdoms knew Elias death was all on Tywins hands. Things change and Doran knows a good option when he sees one. Also the murder of Elia and her children had nothing to do with the Baratheons or Starks that was all the Lannisters acting on their own from no orders from Bob or Ned. If the story is true that Lyanna was captured and was being held prisoner being raped by Rhaegar than i think Dorne wont frankly care if Arthur Dayne died, it would be quite deserved.

:agree:

No house is loyal to the Starks. They are on friendly terms but loyalty is stretching it. A number of Vale lords may be friends of Ned but the reason they wanted to fight the Lannisters was because they wanted to avenge Jon. They didn't care for Robb. Blackwoods have been friends of the Starks in the past.

No house is loyal to the Starks. They are on friendly terms but loyalty is stretching it. A number of Vale lords may be friends of Ned but the reason they wanted to fight the Lannisters was because they wanted to avenge Jon. They didn't care for Robb. Blackwoods have been friends of the Starks in the past.

Yea this pretty much. However you can say the Tully and the Riverlords are loyal to the starks because they were the head of the alliance. That was before Robb died though now im more inclining to think the only people the Starks can trust to be loyal are the Northmen alone. The Starks will have friends in the Riverlands and Vale but loyalty no longer

Yea this pretty much. However you can say the Tully and the Riverlords are loyal to the starks because they were the head of the alliance. That was before Robb died though now im more inclining to think the only people the Starks can trust to be loyal are the Northmen alone. The Starks will have friends in the Riverlands and Vale but loyalty no longer

Well of course there are none loyal now, because the majority of Westeros believes the Starks are all dead, but when they find out they are wrong that could very easily change. Kind of hard to be loyal to an extinct line, but as soon as one shows up to retake Winterfell with a direwolf beside them those loyalties may rekindle very easily, especially since the majority of the Riverlands would love a reason to go after the Freys.

Well of course there are none loyal now, because the majority of Westeros believes the Starks are all dead, but when they find out they are wrong that could very easily change. Kind of hard to be loyal to an extinct line, but as soon as one shows up to retake Winterfell with a direwolf beside them those loyalties may rekindle very easily, especially since the majority of the Riverlands would love a reason to go after the Freys.

A Stark most always be in Winterfell and when one does return so shall the North be free and so shall another King in the North rise harder and stronger than before. The Riverlands will most likely declare their independece and make a new River King or swear loyalty to the North in an allliance. Then the Freys will have their day mark my words.

A Stark most always be in Winterfell and when one does return so shall the North be free and so shall another King in the North rise harder and stronger than before. The Riverlands will most likely declare their independece and make a new River King or swear loyalty to the North in an allliance. Then the Freys will have their day mark my words.

I was kind of hoping Nymeria and Stoneheart would deal with the Freys long before that.

the houses that are on good terms with the starks outside of the north are mainly in the riverlands (the tullys and pretty much everyone else with the exception of House Frey) or in the vale (with the lords declarant especially) the arryns were on good terms too before jon died, other than that pretty much the only house we hear about having good relations with the starks is house baratheon and maybe house dayne (not so much now though)

Archived