list most powerful lords of westeros pre WoW?

space

I'm sorry if there's a topic on this subject, but I'm just opening this thread as a way of maybe compiling a consensus list of the most-to-least powerful lords (can throw some knights in there too i guess) currently alive in westeros...starting from the timeline of varys taking out kevan

by most "powerful" i mean in terms of military strength,wealth, and/or political influence...not trying to take into account abstract/ or intellectual ability (ex: varys/littlefinger)...

I'm guessing #1 right now would be Mace Tyrell?

Its hard to come up with a #2, maybe Doran?

maybe someone with more knowledge on the subject could help me out

#1 Mace Tyrrel, though facing problems, basically control the throne, the largest army, and the food reserve of the whole Continent

#2 Walder Frey, the Freys are everywhere. Walder thus have enormous influence both in the North and the Riverlands

#3 Doran Martell, Dorne has been spared from war thus far, and thus have a decently sized army

#4 Paxter Redwyne, has the best fleet in Westeros atm.

#5 Petyr Baelish, Lord Paramont of the Riverlands (although only theoretically) and Lord Protector of the Vale (only as long as the Arryn bannermen put up with him), and Lord of Harrnehal (a ruin that never has been good for whoever rules it). Still very influential, and theoretically wielder of much power

#6 Leyton Hightower, controls the second largest city in Westeros, and is said to be very rich

#7 Roose Bolton, Warden of the North, even though he has huge problems holding on to that honor.

If Cersei count she's high up on the list, as Lady of Casterly Rock (with all the gold) and mother of the king. Her legal problems put her outside the list atm.

I'd say the majority of the most powerful houses in the current situation would be Reach houses, particularly Tyrell, Rowan, Redwyne and Tarly, and Vale houses, with Royce of Runestone being the most powerful house there.

Plus I would only put Littlefinger as a powerful lord theoretically, as if it came to war he has virtually no lands/men of his own

1 Mace Tyrell- Hand of the King, already vital to the maintaning of the lannister power, his children have huge influence over the king, one of them being queen too, and another in the KG, thats not to mention that he will now presumably take on the role of Regent with a council dominated by the tyrells and their bannermen.

2 Littlefinger- Has two kingdoms in his pocket (in theory at least) one of which has fresh men, and has been unhampered by war, meaning that the vale has the most food available out of all the kingdoms going into what will be a long winter due to a good harvest. Also Lord of the largest castle in the seven kingdoms, and has the heir to a third kingdom in his hands too.

3 Doran Martell Like the Vale, Dorne has a fresh army, although only a small one, and has had an untampered harvest (presumably) also his son is engaged to a princess (although that marriage will probably never happen)

4 Cersei Lannister (or whoever is in charge of the lannisters now) although they have lost a lot of money, and power, in this war, they still have a lot of power, just a lot less than they used to, they can raise a reasonably large army in the westerlands, and the king is the daughter of the Lady of Casterly Rock. Problems are that Cersei has been humiliated and is a poor leader ,and most houses in westeros hate the lannisters

5 Wyman Manderly Has a lot of fresh men, more than any other lord in the north, a fleet, and may be about to gain the heir to winterfell

6 Walder Frey Has men everywhere, he's Lord of the Crossing and his son is Lord of Riverrun, his is the most influential house in the riverlands right now (House Baelish included) downside everyone hates him, even more so than the lannisters

7 Jon Connington-Hand of the King, Lord of Griffins Roost (under Aegon this title means considerably more) and is practically leading Aegon's invasion with 10,000 of the best sellswords in the world

Archived