if the current regimes rulers died/got killed...who replaces them

space

some here are easier than others...but some would get very interesting

Greyjoys:euron....this one would be pretty easy, with another "kingsmoot" it would probably be victarion/asha

Lannisters: this would be very interesting...if tommen died tomorrow (lets assume for the sake of discussion myrcella is dead/missing too) through poisoning or something...who would those supporters turn to? even if cerseis kids were roberts..the next heir is stannis...but I dont see them turning to stannis under any circumstances...other then much much chaos would they try to stick in margary and marry her off to lancel or something? (be interesting to see where this would go in the recent past with tywin at large, and now with kevan dead)

...i really have no idea here...

tywin era:i could see him successfully forcing a cersei loras marriage here

now: who the fuck knows....probably whoever is best at opening the gates and carrying aegons luggage to the red keep

stannis: i guess they would try to go with his daughter, but I wouldnt see most of his bannermen getting behind a sickly little girl...i guess this faction would disperse, splitting between aegon/lannisters...i guess they could also try to find one of roberts bastards to rally behind, but i doubt that would get much support

aegon: dany seems the logical choice obviously...but presuming she stays in mereen for even longer...what would joncon and the golden company making headway do...take over in the name of joncon until he can hand power over to dany?

dany: a bunch of freed slaves and a few loyal westerosi supporters...here i would pick chaos and the slavers getting there slaves back, maybe selmy rallys some of them overseas when he hears about aegon

The Lannistheon faction would fall apart. The Lannisters would flock to Aegon, Tyrells would join the winning side, which would probably be also Aegon, but God knows who would Littlefinger join.

Stannis's R'hoolists would support whoever Melisandre supports, no idea who would she choose as new Azor Ahai. Stannis's Northmen would flock to Rickon, and Davos would probably bring Rickon to Shireen/Selyse, latter of which would probably declare herself his regent.

Dany's faction would disappear. Barristan would go to Aegon and perhaps bring a few others with him, but not much.

Aegon's would flock to Dany and fight for her even in her absence, they really have no one else.

If Tommen and Myrcella dies. The Lannister- Tyrell alliance would fall apart (would only require Tommen's death). I think Cersei is mad enough to try to become queen by her own rifgt, but would Daven and Jaime follow her? Would the Freys? Doubtful about that. The Tyrells would probably go to Aegon.

Euron. New King's Moot.

Stannis: Shireen if she's alive, then whoever Melissandre point at.

Dany: Most of her followers would stay in Mereen and try to rule the city. Barristan would go to Aegon

Aegon: I think a fair number of them would go to Dany, others would go home and hide behind their walls.

I think if Tommen dies then the Dornish would proclaim Mycella queen, with the backing of any remaining Lannister troops and loyalists. However they'd probably have to have Cersei assassinated, because she almost certainly wouldn't allow Myrcella to marry Trystane.

I also think that the Tyrell's would try and claim the throne for the time being, through sheer force of troops and their influence in Kings Landing. But they would happily bow down to Aegon if he was willing to marry Margaery.

If Euron dies then Victarion would definitely win the Kingsmoot, but with him halfway across the world, it'd probably come down to whoever claims the throne by force.

If Stannis dies then Shireen would take his place, but the army would probably fall apart unless Melisandre can keep it together.

At a guess.

Lannisters: Collapse. Some might be loyal to Daven and Jaime if he escapes Stoneheart, maybe a handful to Cersei, some to their lords, others would just run for it. The Tyrells would jump ship to Aegon if they haven't already.

Greyjoy: Until Vic or Asha get back to the isles, they might follow the Damphair as a stand-in.

Stannis: Shireen and/or Mel. The King's men are nothing if not loyal, and the Queen's men are nothing if not fanatical. His Northmen will probably finish the job with the Boltons.

Dany: They'll split and probably turn on each other. Barristan might head for Stannis (he is technically her heir) or Aegon if he knows of him from Illyrio or Tyrion, possibly taking the loyalists (Dothraki, Missandrei, maybe Belwas) with him.

Aegon: Dany. Unless Varys has something up his sleeves. Pisswater Princess? Unlikely to say the least, of course.

The North, should Rickon die: They'll see the job through with the Boltons, and by then Sansa should be revealed in the Vale, which might work in their favour if she marries Harry the Heir and brings the Vale to war for the North. And hopefully we'll get Baelish pie.

The Night's Watch: It's happened already, but: All out war, or at least on a hair trigger. Bowen Marsh and co, possibly with the Queen's men (they never liked Jon or his plans), depending on what Mel says. Jon's loyalists in the Watch and among the Wildlings. The Wildlings who hate all of them and each other. And just for good measure, The Others, the only possible unifying force I can see.

Lannister: If Tommen dies the Tyrells are probobly going to Aegon. Damion and/or Daven would eventually do rhe same.

Stannis: Melisandre would search a new aar and thinks of Jon. The problem is nobody is going to follow him: men of the king don't see him having any right and Selyse would want her man to follow Shireen. Problem is, not all her men are going to follow a sick little girl. Shireen is ofcourse too young to rule so needs a regent, who?

Men of the king are never going to follow Melisandre, Selyse or ser Axel. His army will fal apart.

Aegon: the golden company would go home. Jc would go to Dany.

Daenerys: Mereen, Yunkai and Astapor go back to how they were. Barristan Selmy would gi ti Aegon if he hears about him.

Euron: Nor Victarion nir Asha are there. Some lord will just take the power for himself.

Lannisters: If Tommen and Myrcella died, Stannis would be the lawful heir to the throne and Lord of Storm's End in the eyes of all the realm, and the Lannisters and Tyrell's would have to swear their allegiance to him, or turn to Aegon. The Lannister-Tyrell alliance will collapse, with the Tyrell's most likely backing Stannis and the Lannisters possibly turning to Aegon.

Assuming Cersei is among the dead, Martyn Lannister would become Lord of Casterly Rock, with Daven presumably continuing on as Warden of the West until Martyn comes of age.

Greyjoys: A new Kingsmoot will be called, and Victarion will have a practically guaranteed victory, seeing as how he possesses the Dragon Horn and is poised to carry on where Euron left off. Damphair will probably rule in the meantime, or some powerful lord will declare himself King until a proper Kingsmoot can be held.

Stannis/Baratheons: Shireen, as his heir, would become the rightful ruler of the realm, but I can see his faction splintering. The Queen's Men will rally behind whomsoever Melisandre orders them to. I can see Melisandre and Selyse arguing over what to do, with Melisandre likely leading the Queen's Men to whomever she believes to be Azor Ahai and Selyse insisting that they seat Shireen on the Iron Throne.

Those that do not join Melisandre will probably scatter into the wind. The Northmen will go back home and rally behind Rickon to overthrow the Booltons (should Davos find him), the Florent men from the Reach will rally behind the Iron Throne (Lannister-Tyrell's), and the Stormlords will most likely do the same to fight off Aegon, while some may join him.

Daenerys: Since Dany has no heir, her army will collapse. The mercenaries will go in search of a new contract, the freed slaves will most likely make their own way, or fall back into slavery, the Unsullied will most likely do whatever someone authoritative tells them, and Barristan and Strong Belwas will join Aegon, bringing any who follow them. The Dragons will run wild (as they already pretty much do), since Dany was the only one with even a modicum of control, until they are found and enslaved by Victarion/Euron.

Aegon: The Golden Company would return to Essos, or possibly attempt to retake their ancestral homes (perhaps even join Stannis since he is sending someone to hire them). Varys and Illyrio would most likely attempt to seat Daenerys on the throne, and possibly convince the Golden Company to join her.

Archived