The Judge vs The Mountain

Buckthorn

I wonder who would win in hand to hand combat: "The Judge" from Cormac McCarthy' s 'Blood Meridian' set in 1849 Northern Mexico or Gregor Clegane "The Mountain" from GRRM ASOIAF? Now those of you who have no idea who I am talking about I am talking about a 8 ft tall albino boulder of a "man" who is the main antagonist of Cormac McCarthy's bloody masterpiece. In the book it is hinted but not made explicit that The Judge is the devil himself. The Judge knows a lot about Theology, Geology, Language, History and Law. Aside from his vast knowledge, craftiness and curt persona, the Judge is a monster. In a scene where the Glanton Gang encounters Mexican soldiers in a cantina a fight ensues and The Judge grabs a hold of a Mexican soldier's head and squeezes, long story short the soldier dies with blood oozing out of his nose, eyes and ears. In another scene The Judge makes gunpowder out of sulfur from an extinct Mexican volcano when him along with the Glanton gang face death at the hands of Comanche warriors a few days ride. In a fight against the Yuca tribe, the Judge picks up a large cannon and wields it as easily as if it were a pistol! Also, although he is albino and completely hairless, the Judge never gets sunburned while out in the desert Sun nor does he seem to age at all. Finally, the guy is a creepy pedophile who seduces young children in the towns he travels through using candy, it is said that children tend to disappear whenever the Judge is around. I'm just listing several attributes The Judge posseses, I'm sure we all know what Gregor Clegane is capable of on this forum.

I wonder who would win in hand to hand combat: "The Judge" from Cormac McCarthy' s 'Blood Meridian' set in 1849 Northern Mexico or Gregor Clegane "The Mountain" from GRRM ASOIAF? Now those of you who have no idea who I am talking about I am talking about a 8 ft tall albino boulder of a "man" who is the main antagonist of Cormac McCarthy's bloody masterpiece. In the book it is hinted but not made explicit that The Judge is the devil himself. The Judge knows a lot about Theology, Geology, Language, History and Law. Aside from his vast knowledge, craftiness and curt persona, the Judge is a monster. In a scene where the Glanton Gang encounters Mexican soldiers in a cantina a fight ensues and The Judge grabs a hold of a Mexican soldier's head and squeezes, long story short the soldier dies with blood oozing out of his nose, eyes and ears. In another scene The Judge makes gunpowder out of sulfur from an extinct Mexican volcano when him along with the Glanton gang face death at the hands of Comanche warriors a few days ride. In a fight against the Yuca tribe, the Judge picks up a large cannon and wields it as easily as if it were a pistol! Also, although he is albino and completely hairless, the Judge never gets sunburned while out in the desert Sun nor does he seem to age at all. Finally, the guy is a creepy pedophile who seduces young children in the towns he travels through using candy, it is said that children tend to disappear whenever the Judge is around. I'm just listing several attributes The Judge posseses, I'm sure we all know what Gregor Clegane is capable of on this forum.

I was excited for a second because I thought you were talking about Judge Dredd, but alas...

Archived