VISIONS, PROPHECIES, DRAGONRIDERS AND THE FUTURE

Varamyr6skins

TO START:

JON SNOW

Jon Snow's connection to ICE and GHOST. Jon always surrounded by ICE, his "fathers" sword is ICE, Jon is Lord C of the Nights watrch/the wall, the wall is ICE. weirwoods are white, with red eyes. Ghost is white with red eyes. Viserion is white. It only seems fitting Jon end up riding Viserion.

He is obviously Azor Ahai "reborn"

Melsandre had a vision of Jon : "She saw Jons face, he was a man, now a wolf, now a man again"

It does not get clearer than that - Jon Will most definitely warg into ghost, and be revived -end up back in his own body.

-He will kill Arya to forge Lightbringer

DANY

Hers will be the most tragic, her death that is.

A set of visions she had in the house of the undying

In no specific order

Stone Dragon rising and taking wing/flight breathing shadowfire

I believe this will happen literally, you can't write an epic story like this with dragons and not have any dragons fighting other dragons.

Stannis will most likely awaken this stone dragon - could be an egg(stone) or an actual stone dragon / shadow dragon

Dany will go before the dosh Kaleen and herd all the Khalasars under her rule

A Grey corpse on a ship smiling sadly and sailing home - Theon Greyjoy Returning to Iron Islands

A Blue flower grew from a chink in a wall of ice and filled the air with sweetness. _ this I believe will be the last line in the last book. Foreshadowing Spring or reveleaing Spring has come.

Bran Will Warg Rhaegal

I don't think it's 'obvious' Jon is AAR. Not to mention the fact that many posters here think 'obvious' means it won't happen. But if GRRM kills off my favorite character--or any good, exciting, sympathetic and well-developed character--just to forge an friggin; sword, then he's not a very good writer. Since I think he is a very good writer, even if Jon is AA he'll find another way to to that job.

Archived