MAFIA 106 - The triumphant return of Mafia - Day Six - GAME OVER.

House Hightower

*THERE ARE NO CLUES IN THIS SCENE*

Of course she's guilty. We'll get her after. Lack of walls is a sign of guilt, don't mind that old rule "the longer the post, the guiltier you are" because that's also irrelevant here and WIFOM and *insert a bunch of terms*. Also, no matter what word she utters her Killer Nature is evident.

Remember the Shakira Video? It's proof of her guilt. Also Miley Cyrus is proof of her guilt. Also being sleepy, and as it is staying awake. You get it. Basically, everything points her way. "We'll get her next".

That was the agreement.

But then, what happens? They find THIS..

Tammy has been killed on Night 2

And upon investigation they find out that she was

NOT A KILLER

It is now Day Three.

(Just got back. I'm not dead yet. If I have to delete this post as soon as it goes up I will be more than slightly annoyed.)

Early Earl was

a KILLER

Well, thank fuck for that.

Of course, when I get spoiled and learn he was a vigilante who never bothered to claim I will be .. rather less pleased. (That's simply paranoia, I think, but it stops me gloating and generally being an insufferable pain for a few hours, so it serves a useful purpose.)

Investigating me would be a waste. I'm like 700% town now.

Expecto, please investigate Snow.

I highly doubt Tammy is Earl's partner.

Well, you'd know more than the rest of us ;).

Oh okay well that makes me feel better. Oh that reminds me, that actually implicates Monday somewhat. As whoever, pless?, pointed out Monday also wouldn't have due to WJ also leaning innocent on her. Earl left her out of there. Maybe a bit too concerned to mention a partner?

Yes, Earl's flip means Monday is definitely a suspect again.

...I don't want to protect expecto. I don't think he's going to be the nightkill. I'd rather protect someone else :/

I'm pretty sure you should protect Expecto, but you shouldn't get too stressed about it either way? (Sorry to hear that you're sick, by the way? Can't remember if I said that earlier.)

ALT BLURB

ROYCE

Like in other instances, there are two noble houses in westeros that go by the name Royce.

There are the Royces of Runestone, perhaps the most powerful bannermen to House Arryn of the Vale. Also from the Vale, there are the Royces of the Gates of the Moon, occupying the seat on the path that leads to The Eyrie.

As a point of interest, the first noble we meet in A Game of Thrones is Waymar Royce, a ranger of the Night's watch. Waymar is also the first character to die in the entire saga, killed by the Others.

The House Royce alt has dubbed as a moderating account in some recent games.

House Royce most recently featured in Game 94.5 as 'Wolverine', and had a FM role then. As a Moderator, Royce last featured in Game 98 as 'Justin Bieber' (shockingly, this wasn't a 'scum' role).

It is day 3

10 players remain: BBMolla, Emmit, Expecto Patronum, KiDisaster, The Kingmaker, TheMalcolm, Monday, Petyr Baelish the Second, Plessiez, SnowStorm.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

10 players not voting: BBMolla, Emmit, Expecto Patronum, KiDisaster, The Kingmaker, TheMalcolm, Monday, Petyr Baelish the Second, Plessiez, SnowStorm.

(Is Faraday's slot cursed? My internet connection is terrible right now.)

Barring unfortunate things which I don't believe are true (things like "Earl was actually a vig", and similar) I think town must be in a very strong situation now. While I wait to hear what Expecto's result is I'm going to go back and look to see who I think it's safe to eliminate as a suspect. Hopefully a few people?

Before I say or not say anything.. I'd like to hear from Emmit/Snow/Malcolm/Monday if they did something last night.

Obv.. a "I won't answer this" is also an acceptable answer. Just bear with me for a sec. ok?

I did nothing last night. I had already used my vig shot on WJ. :P

Well, your previous post was really, quite obviously BS you didn't believe in. It's quite obvious Tammy used her martyr role(why would she we a good kill when nobody was actually listening to her?)

Um, I was just saying that the killers could have very well just targeted her instead of trying to figure out who she was going to protect in order to avoid the heal, since if they hit the target it would have the same result as just hitting her. She was also pretty much PI, so her kill was a good choice. eta: though it's not like any of this matters, so no reason to take it so seriously.

I did nothing. I am a role less innocent.

I am also on my phone, so no bolding ability.

But if Snow is FM, than he must have shat his pants when Faraday announced s/he was a symp in his/her first post and bolded his name. LOL!

LOL.

Archived