A red lamb

Wmarshal

Short of hiring a sellsword company that fights Westerosi style (heavy armor), get them well versed on getting in their hands and knees and use some broomsticks to prepare them.

Yeah, they are pretty much screwed. They should move away and be done with it. The Dothraki deserve to get ganged up on by all powers of ESSOS, spending their money on free companies. Extermination etc.

I think it would probably take several generations to change the Lhazareen from a peaceful people into the sort of people that could defeat the Dothraki in military engagements. Accordingly, if I were a leader attempting to do such a thing, I think a priority would be building an institution that could carry out the necessary reforms even after my death.

Also, you would probably have to basically militarize Lhazareen society. Every man of military age (and probably women too) would be expected to bear arms. I would probably attempt to form a small group of individuals whose sole occupation was being professional soldiers. They would the core of the new Lhazereen army. Everyone else, who wouldn't be full time soldiers, would form the army reserve.

Starting out would be difficult because, obviously, you wouldn't have any or many Lhazareen with the requisite skills as soldiers/warriors. Accordingly, I think you would probably have to hire foreign advisers. These advisers would be responsible for training the officers and the nco's of the new Lhazareen army.

Start by getting rid of that pacifist religion.

And yes, you would have to tone down the hippie/kumbaya horse shit.

Remember that Last Alliance prologue scene from Fellowship the Ring where Sauron wades into the enemy ranks swinging his MACE & bodies go flying everywhere? Just put Ser The Red Lamb in front of any Lhazarene enemies & you'll get a repeat performance.

One thing I wonder iis if it wouldn't be a good thing to see if Lhazareen sons could be sent to courts across Westeros to learn a more martial mindset as well as martial skills they can bring back to their homelands afterwards? The main question is to figure out with what to interest Westerosi lords and knights in it.

Archived