Graphic novels

i saw that there are also graphic novels of game of thrones. do they have new insights in the series?

there are 24 parts for the first book, so maybe they approach it differently than the books and changed some stuff

i think the drawings are pretty ugly, but if it is new, or has bonus content, i'd like to buy it :) otherwise, i dont.

I think it's pretty much the same story except that you six page descriptions of every last meal has been condensed to one simple picture.

I bought the The Hedge Knight and Sworn Sword graphic novels and I don't notice anything different between the story in those and whats been written on the wiki's. I don't have the actual novellas to compare them with.

Check out HK graphics, Mike S Miller is the god of ASOIAF drawings, he did the covers for Games, it was the reason I bought some, hopefully he does Clash.

Tommy Patterson does the illustrations for ASOIAF, Miller does the illustration for the D&E graphic novels.

Volume 4 shouldn't take the usual year it takes them to get it out, not much story left to illustrate for AGOT. Bright side is they're not illustrating them fast enough to catch-up with George.

Tommy Patterson does the illustrations for ASOIAF, Miller does the illustration for the D&E graphic novels.

Volume 4 shouldn't take the usual year it takes them to get it out, not much story left to illustrate for AGOT. Bright side is they're not illustrating them fast enough to catch-up with George.

So they signed him up for Clash as well? Don't know how I feel about that.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived