Arya's fate to always be ugly?

to steel

As children Sansa was pretty and Arya was ordinary looking. She is never described as ugly by any trustfull source, or do you believe she is as hairy as Hodor too?

When Kindly Man calls Arya pretty it is as detached and objective statement as you can get. For faceless men beauty means little besides being a tool not so different from being ugly or plain.

I do not need her to grow into beuty, but I doubt she is Tyrion, Shireen or Brienne.

As children Sansa was pretty and Arya was ordinary looking. She is never described as ugly by any trustfull source, or do you believe she is as hairy as Hodor too?

When Kindly Man calls Arya pretty it is as detached and objective statement as you can get. For faceless men beauty means little besides being a tool not so different from being ugly or plain.

I do not need her to grow into beuty, but I doubt she is Tyrion, Shireen or Brienne.

We know she isn't. That doesn't make her beautiful or even a little pretty. Ordinary is the word I would use for Arya. Not the sort of girl any guy would look twice at unless they knew she was a Stark (or were into little girls like Raff the Sweetling).

As a kid she was compared to Sansa, so of course she was thought of as ugly. Compared to Sansa I have no doubt that's what she'd still be seen as.

Archived