Prophciey of Three - Dany HoTUd

Kristysa-Stark

Upon reaching the chamber of the Undying, Daenerys is spoken to in a barely perceptible whisper. The Undying call her "mother of dragons" and "child of three" and tell her some prophesies,

"three fires must you light... one for life and one for death and one to love... three mounts must you ride... one to bed and one to dread and one to love... three treasons will you know... once for blood and once for gold and once for love..."

So this is my interpretation :

"three fires must you light... one for life (the dragons) and one for death (the Others) and one to love... (?*)

three mounts must you ride... one to bed (Drogo) and one to dread (either her political marriage or riding drogon and meeting the khalasar) and one to love...(?*)

three treasons will you know... once for blood (mirri and the blood magic losing her unborn son) and once for gold (Jorah Mormont) and once for love..." (?*)

(?*) - I think that these three for love (fire, mount and the treason) all are the same incident.

Do I have any hypothesis on what this is... NO!

So please what are yours?

Okay well someone come up with something for the Gold one... ( I can't think of one right now).

The way I went about it was , the first was something that has already happened, the second something that is coming soon or already in play and the FOR LOVE was maybe an end game type of event where all three (fire, mount and treason) tie up into one event.

Archived