Mafia 88: Glimmers of the Pattern

House Targaryen

It is day 4

10 players remain: Aviendha., Cadsuane Melaidhrin, Gawyn Trakand, Mat Cauthon, Moiraine Damodred, Siuan Sanche, Thom Merrilin, Tuon, Faile Bashere, Nynaeve al'Meara.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

6 votes for Aviendha. (Gawyn Trakand, Cadsuane Melaidhrin, Tuon, Mat Cauthon, Faile Bashere, Thom Merrilin)

2 votes for Cadsuane Melaidhrin (Siuan Sanche, Aviendha.)

1 vote for Nynaeve al'Meara (Moiraine Damodred)

1 vote for Tuon (Nynaeve al'Meara)

Aviendha. has been lynched. A scene will follow shortly.

You asked "How can you be so sure Verin was the wrong wagon?". If you asked is, then you probably think he was the "wrong" wagon - meaning you think he was your symp - I can't figure why would an innocent ask such a question.

Faile, seriously, you're stretching out the context here. I asked that because only scum can be 100% sure Verin could be innocent.

This is making you look really bad.

I hardly ever apologize for lynching, but making Aviendha read all that just to lynch her afterwards is rather rude. Sorry.

One of the reasons I hate replacements this late in the game. Would have been better to have her modkilled then we'd have the information and be lynching someone else.

One of the reasons I hate replacements this late in the game. Would have been better to have her modkilled then we'd have the information and be lynching someone else.

That's what I said.. =S I mean I thought about it. .someone else said it.. and I agreed to it.. maybe it was you who said it the first time...

Every inno on the wagon has equal share of fault as they have their own mind.

Yet, you still come after me.. what's the matter with you??

Also.. We have not gotten an inno flip and you already assume it is like that.. have some faith.. I still believe aviendah is scum! it has to be!!

Gaul

Gaul didn't understand women. (Because he was a Robert Jordan character).

Oh, right the scene. Anyway, Gaul strode into the Two Rivers spear in hand having caught a fish and singing to himself as he prepared for a deadly battle - he had to convince Chiad to give up the spear to marry him and he thought a fish would almost certainly show her that he was amazing and not afraid of water.

So anyway, he gave her the fish which she ate but then she kicked him out, or something.

So the relevance of this is that The Lord Dragon. felt sorry for Gaul and killed an Aiel woman by the name of Aviendha.2 who'd only recently arrived and wasn't really sure what was happening.

Of course the moral of this story is my scenes don't make a lot of sense.

oh.

Yes.

Aviendha. was

Aligned with the dragon

It is now Night. Get yer actions in.

Gaul

Gaul didn't understand women. (Because he was a Robert Jordan character).

Oh, right the scene. Anyway, Gaul strode into the Two Rivers spear in hand having caught a fish and singing to himself as he prepared for a deadly battle - he had to convince Chiad to give up the spear to marry him and he thought a fish would almost certainly show her that he was amazing and not afraid of water.

So anyway, he gave her the fish which she ate but then she kicked him out, or something.

So the relevance of this is that The Lord Dragon. felt sorry for Gaul and killed an Aiel woman by the name of Aviendha.2 who'd only recently arrived and wasn't really sure what was happening.

Of course the moral of this story is my scenes don't make a lot of sense.

oh.

Yes.

Aviendha. was

Aligned with the dragon

It is now Night. Get yer actions in.

Archived