Mafia 88: Glimmers of the Pattern

House Targaryen

Jesus god Thom, you piss me of sometimes.

Newbs doesn't make players unreadable. Not at all, especially not when they openly claim to have a strong/decent understanding of the game and it's mechanics. Sure, she has less content then everyone else but ALL of her content nearly is scummy. And heck no, if I put my name down to be an emergency replacement and replaced in at end game as town I'd be super invested and think everyone in here will admit to as much themselves.

Meh, I don't really want to lynch Aviendah, tbh. She is the one we have the least on. She was newb, so her content isn't really that "readable" and I can see the emergency recplacement to be laid back in a game she hasn't invested in.

Yes, she looks scummy, and yes I'll go with the majority, but no, I'd rather lynch Nynaeve

But what if Nyna is telling the truth and she's a finder and team innocent? Are you willing to lynch Nyna just based on the role set up?

ETA: OK I'm leaving. I should be back in on my phone in about half an hour or so. I'll catch up then. Yes, I'm willing to vote Avi. Is that what people feel more strongly about? To bold on your phone you just do right?

Mat, I can understand last minute uncertainty but surely there's some reads of yours you're more confident on than others.

Things haven't changed on my thoughts when it comes to Moiraine, Aviendha and Faile. I think it's still likely that one or two of them are FM. I think it's likely that Cadsuane if only one of them is a FM, ie: Aviendha or Faile, that Cadsuane could be partnered with them. I don't think Moiraine fits as Cads partner due to the timing of her vote on day 2.

The big question is where Nynaeve fits in. I think she can be partnered with any of them really except maybe Moiraine. She could be the third partner to Aviendha/Faile or Aviendha/Cadsuane or Faile/Cadsuane. But I could also see an Aviendha/Faile/Moiraine partnership too.

It is day 4

10 players remain: Aviendha., Cadsuane Melaidhrin, Gawyn Trakand, Mat Cauthon, Moiraine Damodred, Siuan Sanche, Thom Merrilin, Tuon, Faile Bashere, Nynaeve al'Meara.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

3 votes for Nynaeve al'Meara (Tuon, Moiraine Damodred, Thom Merrilin)

2 votes for Cadsuane Melaidhrin (Siuan Sanche, Faile Bashere)

2 votes for Aviendha. (Gawyn Trakand, Cadsuane Melaidhrin)

1 vote for Tuon (Nynaeve al'Meara)

2 players have not voted: Aviendha., Mat Cauthon.

Newbs doesn't make players unreadable. Not at all, especially not when they openly claim to have a strong/decent understanding of the game and it's mechanics. Sure, she has less content then everyone else but ALL of her content nearly is scummy. And heck no, if I put my name down to be an emergency replacement and replaced in at end game as town I'd be super invested and think everyone in here will admit to as much themselves.

1. For me, new people are harder to read, sorry.

2. Mod does not like modkills. I think he would go some length to avoid them, thus asking lots of people to just fill the spot, even if they have not followed/considered to join before.

3. The numbers of players suddenly rooting for an Aviendah lynch makes me uneasy.

4. I said I would not stubbornly refuse to vote her, just that I preferred otherwise. If I hadn't backed it with a vote, I'd be ignored. So, chill.

I'm back home. Having dinner.

I'm torn on Aviendha. If Tuon is guilty, I can't really see her as her partner, but if Tuon is innocent then I agree Aviendha looks bad. Obviously if the choice is me or Aviendha, I'll vote her.

I need to eat a bit. And think.

Ok. You're not trying to be an ass, it just comes effortlessly to you. It was me or nobody. You think there was a line of people volunteering to replace in to a 100+ page game that is all but won by the FM? I'm only here to avoid a possibly game ending mod kill. Quit being unfair.

1. You've been using that excuse to not lynch her for a while and it's incredibly frustrating because they're my strongest scum read.

2. Aviendha requested to replace in themselves, they weren't asked.

3. There's roughly the same amount rooting for a Nynevea and think about it this way; if mafia were strongly FoS'ed now her partners would have no choice but to join the buss or look terrible the next day.

4. Fair enough.

It is day 4

10 players remain: Aviendha., Cadsuane Melaidhrin, Gawyn Trakand, Mat Cauthon, Moiraine Damodred, Siuan Sanche, Thom Merrilin, Tuon, Faile Bashere, Nynaeve al'Meara.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

3 votes for Aviendha. (Gawyn Trakand, Cadsuane Melaidhrin, Tuon)

2 votes for Nynaeve al'Meara (Moiraine Damodred, Thom Merrilin)

2 votes for Cadsuane Melaidhrin (Siuan Sanche, Faile Bashere)

1 vote for Tuon (Nynaeve al'Meara)

2 players have not voted: Aviendha., Mat Cauthon.

Ok. You're not trying to be an ass, it just comes effortlessly to you. It was me or nobody. You think there was a line of people volunteering to replace in to a 100+ page game that is all but won by the FM? I'm only here to avoid a possibly game ending mod kill. Quit being unfair.

The slot being modkilled was actually BETTER for the town than not as it'd take us to odds while removing a suspect but that's despite the point. There's no reason to replace in as a favour and do nothing to better us even if you believe the that this is all but over. None at all. And you REQUESTED to replace in, you weren't forced at all so don't play the whole 'woe is me' act.

I've come across a really wild theory.. even wilder than the last one...

Maybe tuon and nyancat are really making a theatrical exhibition so if one dies the other is ensured to survive.... they both claimed finder roles.. which would fit.. but again.. maybe I'm being too paranoid.. and the pages of discussion between them is a very risky thing to do for two FM... ARGH! =S I'm going crazy now.. and there's the thing that I don't think tuon is scum.. I really really don't think she's scum... *sighs* I guess this theory is too much of a wild card.. so I'll discard it... but does anyone else think this is a possibility or not? if you could help me shed some light into this.. I'd appreciate it (someone else that's not tuon or nyancat)

also... I know I said the lynch was between nyancat and cadsuane.. but I see the aviendha wagon is picking up.. and I'm liking the fact that it isn't coming down to two people.. at least not yet... having said that.. I do believe that.. if not morraine (yes, I'm still hung up on him) the lynch should be between cadsuane and aviendha.. I'm willing to vote either of them...

I think we can deal with the nyancat and tuon situation tomorrow... (hopefully.. considering we'll lynch a scum today)

It's not woe is me. You are being pig headed. I signed up for the game originally, but had to cancel because I didn't have time. Faraday asked me if I could be a replacement and I said I woud if he was stuck. I haven't followed allong much and it's beyond assinine to believe that all replacements follow allong religiously. I won't discuss thins anymore. I don't believe your opinion reflects badly on your allignment, but I do think it makes no sense and I resent that the tide is shifting to the lynch being Nynaeve or me.

Nynaeve

I'd like to see all other players vote.. aviendha.. please cast a vote... and did matt say he was coming back or not?

I'm around. I'm doing further research on an Aviendha/Faile connection. So far, having looked through Aviendha's posts, we have a vote on Faile during the whole Grey Ajah thing then in her subsequent post, she voted for Moiraine at end of day 2. On day 3, she started pushing Verin and used Verin's posts about Faile to do it. I haven't looked at Faile yet though I will say, might make it less likely that Aviendha is partnered with Moiraine as she chose to vote him over Egwene during day 2.

Archived