The dragons are lightbringer

Revan Baratheon

Others hate fire and light..... It is known

So Any flaming sword will do the trick...right?

And you brought up the astronomy aspect and it got me wondering, do you like the two moon (one fire one ice) theory?

Can you provide link to this two moon theory?

WOW!!!! That's about all I have to say about that lol.... I was way off, that is an incredible theory, definitely one of the better ones that I've read. I'm gonna apologize first because I'm gonna argue with you a little bit and I'm gonna do so without reading your essay (too lazy).

It sounds like you're saying that the war is going to take place on multiple fronts? If that's the case then I hope you're right because there is no way Martin will be able to bring this story to it's conclusion in two books and we will have alot more Ice and Fire.

I also like this because it would tie into a theory that I have that the Five Forts and the Grey Waste being the Fire Version of the Wall and the Lands of Always Winter. That would further contribute to theme of balance and Ice and Fire.

My major complaint is selfishly motivated because I already hate the Idea of Ice being broken and re-forged into lannister blades. Don't get me wrong, I wanna see Jaime win back his honor and I'm a big fan Brienne, but if those golden hilted swords save the day, it will make my stomach churn. But the theory is sound none the less.

And you brought up the astronomy aspect and it got me wondering, do you like the two moon (one fire one ice) theory?

I'm chuckling because the two moon theory is my astronomy theory. Yes, I'm a pretty big fan.

If you don't lots of free time to waste staring at my theory's pixels, I recommend highlighting the text and using the speech function of your computer to have it read to you. If you have a Mac use the voice "Alex," it's the best by far. ;)

So Any flaming sword will do the trick...right?

Can you provide link to this two moon theory?

It's in my signature. Top three links. Would love to hear your opinion of course. :)

Archived