Most conclusive evidence of R+L=J

drstrangelove

In the Emmy panel 2013. The producers of the show, D&D said George asked them one question to see if they truly read the books, before agreeing to sell the rights. They went on after a minute or so of deliberation and revealed the question.

George asked them who Jon Snow's mother is. The importance of it to George, in my opinion, proves the legitimacy of R+L=J. If it was Ned's bastard with Ashara or Wylla it would not be important enough to the plot for him to mention.

Right in the beginning a little over a minute in.

You can toss this in the R+L=J v.57 thread and bounce it around. It is definitely something a lot of people agree with, but others will say it's not in the books so it doesn't count.

Myself, I'm with you. Why would he ask that question if the answer was simply Wylla, fisherman's daughter or Ashara...

But yeah, like i said, theres a thread going back years on this at the top of the general page.

You can toss this in the R+L=J v.57 thread and bounce it around. It is definitely something a lot of people agree with, but others will say it's not in the books so it doesn't count.

Myself, I'm with you. Why would he ask that question if the answer was simply Wylla, fisherman's daughter or Ashara...

But yeah, like i said, theres a thread going back years on this at the top of the general page.

Yes. If Jon's parentage wasn't that important, then why would GRRM ask D&D who his mother is?

On a side note, on your signature, Daemon is a good name for a boy, and hope he'll be the warrior in human form :).

In the Emmy panel 2013. The producers of the show said George asked them one question to see if they truly read the books, before agreeing to sell the rights. They went on after a minute or so of deliberation and revealed the question.

George asked them who Jon Snow's mother is. The importance of it to George, in my opinion, proves the legitimacy of R+L=J. If it was Ned's bastard with Ashara or Wylla it would not be important enough to the plot for him to mention.

What min mark does this take place if u dont mind, dont really wana watch the full hour of content

oh. lol

its at the start around 3 mins

In the Emmy panel 2013. The producers of the show, D&D said George asked them one question to see if they truly read the books, before agreeing to sell the rights. They went on after a minute or so of deliberation and revealed the question.

Right in the beginning a little over a minute in.

Seven hells. Benioff told the story in the Walt Mossberg interview with GRRM in March, 2013. Did you hide below Casterly Rock the whole time?

Approximately minute 5:

Archived