Casting the movie from people on these forums

All-for-Joffrey

I wanna play. Given my "ethnicity", I can be a dornishwoman, not necessarily Arianne, since we don't have much in common (except the age), and I'm far from being as pretty as she supposedly is.

Any suggestion?

My goofy pic

My face

Please, not Lady Merryweather.

And who would I be cast as?

Pic 1

Pic 2

Eyes grayish, hair medium blonde.

You'd be a perfect Catelyn.

I wanna play. Given my "ethnicity", I can be a dornishwoman, not necessarily Arianne, since we don't have much in common (except the age), and I'm far from being as pretty as she supposedly is.

Any suggestion?

My goofy pic

My face

You'd be a perfect Lady Merryweather. :P

Just kidding, Arianne would be good for you.

Me

Me some more.

I would think I would be one of the Redwyne twins, Horror or Slober. The word is that the Redwynes had plenty of freckles, which I have in abundance. I am the one in the middle... Hard to tell, but I lack any pictures floating on the intrawebs for this purpose. For this, I apologize.

Edit-I forgot that I had some on that great place :rolleyes: known as myspace.

Sandsnake, I'm having trouble seeing your picture.

Any suggestion?

My goofy pic

My face

Please, not Lady Merryweather.

You remind me of a grown-up Arya!

Me?

I want to add my vote for Tormund Midgetsbane as Littlefinger, and for Crow Whiteclaw as Catelyn. You guys look pretty good for those roles. Maybe I'm weird, but Longclaw, you look like my idea of Jorah Mormont . . .

As for me, there should be lots of pictures of me in

Myspace

or

Vital Impact

While I don't think I really look like anybody in particular, maybe somebody else will . . .

Damn you Tormund, how can I argue with you on the Poli-threads when you've just made me laugh my ass off...

And I'm still pegging you as a decent Oberyn in about 15 years, you've got the Mediterranean compexion. Alternatively, with a dye job you might play a decent Daario.

Archived