Arianne's Omission

Craster'sFavouriteSon

They could have cut Ellaria and had her take Ellaria's show storyline as leader of the sand snakes and general nuisance to Doran. WoW hasn't come out yet and neither has Season 6 so anything beyond season 5 is speculation. We do not even know for sure that they are not including Aegon now that they have another season. Since they like to defer from the books so much they could have had Arianne go to KL in Season 6 with her sand snakes and help take Cersei and the Tyrell's down.

Well instead of putting in a new character, Ellaria was at least there for Oberyns death and was a good actress for the whole season, so I dont really have a problem with keeping her in, and wanting blood and revenge for him. That decision at least made sense

Yeah I think the euron dany meeting will probably end up being quite vital , him being the guy with all the boats, and that horn (in the book anyway)

Whether dothraki will all want to get on the boats is another matter. Or maybe they won't and it won't all be as obvious as that

The dorthraki were like not even mentioned last season or in the longest time. Its weird, they are never shown anymore. Just the Unsullied and the second sons are the only warriors for her that are mentioned. And unsullied with obey her no matter what. But yea for some reason they stopped showing any dorthraki and dont even think they referenced them at all last season. One would figure at least one of the remaining leaders would be on Danys small council

and sorry guys on the triple post the sites multi quote isnt working. These new boards still are awful

Well instead of putting in a new character, Ellaria was at least there for Oberyns death and was a good actress for the whole season, so I dont really have a problem with keeping her in, and wanting blood and revenge for him. That decision at least made sense

Agreed. I had no problem with using Ellaria as a sort of bridge for the audience to introduce Dorne. The problem, for me, was that they made her so over the top evil. That would've been corrected in part if they had gone the "crowning Myrcella" route instead of the "killing Myrcella" one. Plus, I would've liked it if she had realized the error of her ways near the end, with her little "where does it end?" speech. I think that would've been a nice character development.

Agreed. I had no problem with using Ellaria as a sort of bridge for the audience to introduce Dorne. The problem, for me, was that they made her so over the top evil. That would've been corrected in part if they had gone the "crowning Myrcella" route instead of the "killing Myrcella" one. Plus, I would've liked it if she had realized the error of her ways near the end, with her little "where does it end?" speech. I think that would've been a nice character development.

Yea exactly. Instead of just wanting basic revenge against The lannisters in kings landing etc......."Let me send her back to Cersei ONE FINGA ATA TIMEEE"..... chalks right up with....needing the bad pussy

Yea exactly. Instead of just wanting basic revenge against The lannisters in kings landing etc......."Let me send her back to Cersei ONE FINGA ATA TIMEEE"..... chalks right up with....needing the bad pussy

God, what was terrible. I don't think I'll ever understand why D&D thought that turning Ellaria into one of the nihilists from the Big Lebowski was better than the Queenmaking plot. 

God, what was terrible. I don't think I'll ever understand why D&D thought that turning Ellaria into one of the nihilists from the Big Lebowski was better than the Queenmaking plot. 

What was also terrible is after Doran held that final meeting, and also warned her that he would kill her if she ever spoke against him again..... Well she didn't speak against him, she did something worse and killed the princess, which then makes Trystane a hostage and makes things way worse. No way she would be that stupid and to act that quickly.  Still wanting to plot revenge would be one thing, but to still go through with a plan to poison the princess etc, just terrible

Archived