No One Episode Guide and Death Poll Results

Westeros

Our episode guide for “No One” has now been updated with Linda’s review of the episode—including an amusing bit which we decided to leave in, when our dog Breeze decided to wander by and it wasnt’ clear whether he was going to demand some attention or not!—which we’ll embed below:

Besides that, we also had results with our 8th Death Poll, and have contacted the two randomly-selected winners who correctly guessed if any characters would die this episode, and named one of them correctly. This means we’re now launching a pentultimate ninth Death Poll for “The Battle of the Bastards, and this one returns to being exclusive to the A Song of Ice and Fire Forum.

read on >>>

Visit the Site!

I'm going bold and saying we are going to lose Ramsey Bolton. Imagine D&D drooling over the anticipated satisfaction of the masses when the BIG BAD horrible Ramsey finally gets his, a'la Joffrey purple wedding.

its not been easy to find which web page it is for the death poll voting...

IF this is it for episode 9 then my death poll guess is going to be:

Ramsey Bolton                         ( torn apart by a pack of his own dogs).

G.

Just made an account here for this specific episode. Rickon and Ramsay. Just you wait...

Well, if I have to pick just one, Rickon. I've been waiting for his character to make some sort of comeback to relevance (The Rickonissance, I call it), but after Osha's death I'm just not seeing it happening. Ramsay's gonna truss him up on one of those Bolton crucifixes.

20 hours ago, Diego Tutweiller said:

Just made an account here for this specific episode. Rickon and Ramsay. Just you wait...

rules are that you can only choose one person for your death poll OR you can choose "no one".

Better get into your post and edit your guess...

G.

22 hours ago, fael097 said:

Jon snow. Just watch and see

first of all that's a ballsy guess...congrats.

If you are right, I really don't think it will make much difference considering that Mr. Snow has been sleepwalking thru the scenes
since his resurrection....he should be joining up with Tyrion and just sit around a campfire and tell silly jokes.

G.

Archived