Will the HoH appear?

Iron Mother

Euron crowseye busts out the Horn of Hell (that's what The DampHair called it in anger) and binds Drogon to his will against Dany,  This is something that would slightly redeem the plot line but not enough, but would be so very cool to have happen.

2 hours ago, Iron Mother said:

Euron crowseye busts out the Horn of Hell (that's what The DampHair called it in anger) and binds Drogon to his will against Dany,  This is something that would slightly redeem the plot line but not enough, but would be so very cool to have happen.

As I speculated in my post the player that could most use that horn is the Night King, so maybe Euron will sell it to him, especially now that Yara has snaked his Daenerys deal.

If the Night King is aware of the magic horn he should be searching for that thing, like Sauron was looking for the one ring.

3 hours ago, Jcat said:

As I speculated in my post the player that could most use that horn is the Night King, so maybe Euron will sell it to him, especially now that Yara has snaked his Daenerys deal.

If the Night King is aware of the magic horn he should be searching for that thing, like Sauron was looking for the one ring.

actually the Night King should be harnessing Ice Dragons.  But think of it, the Iron Men have access to the SEA DRAGONS!!!!  Also, the KRAKENS (the beasts of the water).  In the book they threatened to call one up to drown their enemies

4 hours ago, Iron Mother said:

actually the Night King should be harnessing Ice Dragons.  But think of it, the Iron Men have access to the SEA DRAGONS!!!!  Also, the KRAKENS (the beasts of the water).  In the book they threatened to call one up to drown their enemies

Ice Dragons, Sea Dragons and Krakens...oh my!  I am just a clueless TV show viewer.  I had no idea all those other critters are possibly out there.  If thats true HBO better double or triple the CGI budget for seasons 7 & 8.

Archived