Martin has deceived us . Jon is a scam.

AryaGreyjoy

George R.R. Martin boasted that his saga was different from the others because anyone could die and there was no typical hero who always won and reached the final, but Jon Snow has become an emetic example of the classic tale where the outcast bastard becomes king , marries with the most beautiful of the stars and defeat the enemy luckily, star or his pretty face, even the most insipid and absurd world, he has deceived us the author or a nice fanfic series?  Jon has always been a victim, has gone beyond its (now cousins) "brothers" and has come far without deserve it, just because the public wants it that way. Why Martin deceived us and wants to Azor Ahai Jon, King of the North, Daenerys boyfriend, hero of a battle that has won over Sansa and has given him the opportunity to live through a session hairdresser? I understand nothing, though I have read the books and seen the series I find insulting.

2 more books left...a lot of shit can happen in over 2000 pages...chill bruh...let him finish the series

and most of the OP revolves around the show, which in case OP missed, is not discussed in this section.

try harder next time to shit on George, this attempt failed miserably.

Archived