Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DreadedNorwegian

Other books similar to The world of ice and fire?

22 posts in this topic

On 2.3.2017 at 10:21 PM, The Grey Wolf said:

Never heard of it so can you describe it?

Also, another one that might interest you would be Diablo III: Book of Tyrael, which is separate from Diablo III: Book of Cain. Again, I don't own either of those nor have I read them myself so I can't comment on their quality and whether or not they're worth your time.

It`s a fictional natural history book about the Skull island used in Peter Jacksons 2005 king kong movie, about all the animal,s humans and such on the island. The premise is that after the movie, ad bunch of expeditions set out for the island to do some reseatch on it, and the books describes their findings. Here is a short preview of the book: https://books.google.no/books?id=JtdI-BuTEhgC&printsec=frontcover&hl=no&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

The art in the book is outstanding,

9 hours ago, DreadedNorwegian said:

It`s a fictional natural history book about the Skull island used in Peter Jacksons 2005 king kong movie, about all the animal,s humans and such on the island. The premise is that after the movie, ad bunch of expeditions set out for the island to do some reseatch on it, and the books describes their findings. Here is a short preview of the book: https://books.google.no/books?id=JtdI-BuTEhgC&printsec=frontcover&hl=no&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

The art in the book is outstanding,

Thanks for answering!