Daily Show Reunion on Late Night with Stephen Colbert

Manhole Eunuchsbane

I totally missed that! I'm subscribed to his channel on youtube but usually I only see his monologues in my feed. (Does anyone still watch the late night shows when they actually air on TV at night anymore?) Anyway, I'm gonna check this out now. Thanks for the alert. 

27 minutes ago, PetyrPunkinhead said:

I totally missed that! I'm subscribed to his channel on youtube but usually I only see his monologues in my feed. (Does anyone still watch the late night shows when they actually air on TV at night anymore?) Anyway, I'm gonna check this out now. Thanks for the alert. 

Yeah, I'm the same way. I never watch the actual shows, but I'm addicted to the You Tube snippets. Seth Meyers a Closer Look are especially good.

Yeah, I click on a lot of those Meyers ACL segments, too. And I clicked on Colbert's actual YouTube channel page and they've got a convenient playlist for each night, so there's even more clips from the reunion show there. Huh, the things you learn when you actually don't just scroll through your feed like a zombie. ;) 

The segments were all great. Especially dug the opening w/ Trevor Noah. Thanks again for posting this!

12 minutes ago, PetyrPunkinhead said:

Yeah, I click on a lot of those Meyers ACL segments, too. And I clicked on Colbert's actual YouTube channel page and they've got a convenient playlist for each night, so there's even more clips from the reunion show there. Huh, the things you learn when you actually don't just scroll through your feed like a zombie. ;) 

The segments were all great. Especially dug the opening w/ Trevor Noah. Thanks again for posting this!

No problem. I'm a huge fan of the Old School Daily Show and Colbert Report. 

Archived