GoT Mafia 66: Gold, Liars, Thieves, and killing Killers who Kill

Lannister Guard

I really wish you guys wouldn't talk about corpses and hookers at the same time. Because I misread the conversation at first, and now I'm getting these mental images... :ack:

Are you trying to tell us you want to kill Belmore? :eek:

Clearly Vyrwel meant that he is the only one awesome enough to deserve, or be allowed to keep a V in his name. Waiving the truth of this assertion, wilful misunderstanding is not cool Harclay, not cool at all. Besides, the Harclay alt has been evil before, ergo, must be this game too. Foolproof.

A very rapid defence of Vyrwel. Good to know i'm on the right track. :smoking:

Are you trying to tell us you want to kill Belmore? :eek:

That's not quite what I meant, but I don't think I'll elaborate for the sake of everyone's sanity.

Almost as worrying as the outbreak of Burr last year.

I think your joke flew miles over my head. :dunce:

That's not quite what I meant, but I don't think I'll elaborate for the sake of everyone's sanity.

I think your joke flew miles over my head. :dunce:

Burr! :rofl:

Corpses and hookers...

Are you planning on travelling the light necrophiliatastic? Reminds me of

The adventures of Shiunji Watanabe, who loved his women past the mourning.

Well, it has to be Belmore, it's bad form to go throwing round those accusations of n00bity! I may be persuaded to change my vote by the offer of some guarding-money. *eyes gauntlet*

D'you have another case of that piss you sell off as beer? Tasted like piss, but they just don't make it like they used to y'know.

D'you have another case of that piss you sell off as beer? Tasted like piss, but they just don't make it like they used to y'know.

Beer's off, I'm afraid, the quality control guys finally caught up with me. There's wine a-plenty though, are you for the red or the white?

Not having a setting combined with not *completely* understanding the thieving/money mechanics has sorta got me wondering what I should be doing right now.

Harr, how I like that! Pretending not to know what you have been arrested for! :pirate:

* spits in front of Drox' feet *

If you haven't heard the rumours yet:

Three months ago, the lovely Queen Regent drank a bit too much wine after Joffrey's death. Now she is pregnant, and one of you is the father of the child. Unfortunatly, the Queen Regent only remembers that all of you tried to be her wild stallion, but most of you have been too drunk to accomplish anything. Some, however, filled the Queen Regent's, uhm, treasure purse with their own currency, but she cannot remember who exactly. Your mission is to find out who fullfilled that misson and might thus be the possible father. Those who soiled the Queen regent will be behaeded at the foot of Baelor's sept. The rest of you will be sent to the wall.

Talk.

Or die.

Archived