Submit your craziest, most crackpot conspiracy theories

Theon Greyboy

Okay, I'm not sure if this has come up before (probably has), but:

Jon's father is Brandon Stark (Ned's brother), probably with Ashara or someone. They secretly got married she was pregnant. Ned always lived in the shadow of the "wild wolf" and when his brother died, he was filled with ambition, and wanted to become lord of winterfell. With Jon as the heir, he couldn't do this, so he took Jon and told everyone it was his bastard son, so no one will suspect anything, and Ashara's body is actually in the winterfell crypt.

Okay, I'm not sure if this has come up before (probably has), but:

Jon's father is Brandon Stark (Ned's brother), probably with Ashara or someone. They secretly got married she was pregnant. Ned always lived in the shadow of the "wild wolf" and when his brother died, he was filled with ambition, and wanted to become lord of winterfell. With Jon as the heir, he couldn't do this, so he took Jon and told everyone it was his bastard son, so no one will suspect anything, and Ashara's body is actually in the winterfell crypt.

I recently had that thought as well. Jon is without a doubt (to me at least) a Stark. One of his parents is a Stark. The biggest issue with one of the boys being his father (Brandon, Ned, or Benjen) is that the timeline is hard to match, but not impossible.

I am a R+L=J supporter... but I now think Brandon+Ashara=J has slipped into the second place position...

Westeros is South America, once we go beyond the Wall, which is at the Isthmus of Panama, we'll eventually keep on going North till we find a completely frozen Washington Monument or Lincoln Memorial, or heck, even closer, a frozen Alamo or DisneyWorld!

Westeros is South America, once we go beyond the Wall, which is at the Isthmus of Panama, we'll eventually keep on going North till we find a completely frozen Washington Monument or Lincoln Memorial, or heck, even closer, a frozen Alamo or DisneyWorld!

Oh gods, if only! If anyone deserves a week-long trip to Disney World, it's the Stark children.

Archived