Westeros: Total War

Ambitus

For those of you that don't know, Total War games are strategy games set up during a violent period of history, and you choose from many factions and attempt to conquer the world. They are amazingly fun and if for some reason you don't know what they are leave now and play one (preferably Rome), and then come back.

Awesome right? So I was talking with a friend about what should be the setting of the next game and I realized that Westeros would be perfect. Set it up before the Targaryen invasion and you have 7 kingdoms that are constantly at war. How cool would it be to take over the Starks and destroy Casterly Rock?

Personally I would pay a lot of money for that game. If you agree, how would you set it up? The kingdoms would need to be different in more than just geography and some choices are obvious, such as giving the Iron Islands a better navy and berserker forces. Highgarden would probably be well off money wise and I think Dorne would have better assassins, although I might be basing this off of current qualities that weren't relevant 300 years ago.

Archived