Has there yet been a chapter named Cersei?

Saxony

If there has there hasn't been another one...

Isn't it interesting that we don't see into her mind? Every good story has a wild card; a loose cannon, and this is ours so far... Can't know too much I suppose.

If there has there hasn't been another one...

Isn't it interesting that we don't see into her mind? Every good story has a wild card; a loose cannon, and this is ours so far... Can't know too much I suppose.

I don't see Cersei as the "wild card." If anything you're only seeing her as that because you aren't seeing her PoV and aren't having her

plans explained to you. At times I think Tyrion is much more a "wild card" than his sister, in fact, many of the PoV characters wind up being

much more erratic and spur of the moment than she. No what you mean is she's evil and cunning haha.

No Cersei chapters in CoK.

Too many POVs in KL for a start (Tyrion and Sansa)

Yeah, I don't think you can have "too many" PoVs but I know what you mean about how clustered some of them are. Though with out spoiling anything at any point in any book. The further apart the characters are, the harder it is for the story to flow. Though at the same time it can becoming confusing when they are also close together.

Take Game of Thrones, how many times did we have 3 PoV character sitting together? Every time the Starks had breakfast at least!

I don't see Cersei as the "wild card." If anything you're only seeing her as that because you aren't seeing her PoV and aren't having her

plans explained to you. At times I think Tyrion is much more a "wild card" than his sister, in fact, many of the PoV characters wind up being

much more erratic and spur of the moment than she. No what you mean is she's evil and cunning haha.

I guess wild card and loose cannon were the wrong terms. Thinking on it, many of the characters fall into those categories.

But we learn a lot about these characters from knowing their thoughts. Cersei is completely one dimensional and we really don't know her at all at this point.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived