Odds for Tyrion to be King and Sansa to be his Queen?

Pellaeon

Not gonna happen, the best that they can hope for is to be Wardens of the West/Hand of the King.

I do hope that they end up together, Sansa will soon discover through LF treatment of her, how well Tyrion treated her and go back to him.

Not gonna happen, the best that they can hope for is to be Wardens of the West/Hand of the King.

I do hope that they end up together, Sansa will soon discover through LF treatment of her, how well Tyrion treated her and go back to him.

How about kicking both men to the curb considering that both of them wanted to use her and she has zero interest in either of them? You don't think Sansa is capable of finding a better man than Tyrion Lannister in the whole Seven Kingdoms and across the narrow seas?

So, your point it to use the action of a notoriously ruthless and ambitious monster to justify your own prejudices? Nice. And original.

I will admit to a prejudice against people who ignore the point of a paragraph even when it's spelled out for them. Is there something about "family means everything in Westeros" that isn't clear?

And the original topic concerned Sansa's prejudices, specifically why she didn't want to marry a Lannister. Well, it looks like one good reason is that she'd get Tywin as a father-in-law.

I don't have a prejudice against Tyrion. GRRM has provided me with plenty of evidence to judge him post facto. I stated those facts in my post, you choose to ignore them. Equally nice.

Archived