NAME MY DOG

LOBROD

Winter. When he walks into the room, "Winter is coming." If he is a clumsy puppy and falls over, "Winter fell." When he act upity, "The King of Winter."

Any Kings/Queensguard, since he has a white coat.

-Barristan (Selmy)

-Gerold "The White Bull" (Hightower)

-Rolly (Duckfield)

-Dunk (Duncan the Tall)

-etc...

Thanks inthe swamp, Winter is VERY acceptable to himself. I also like it a lot . will spend the next few mins trying for Bronn or Aegon... .. I must do my best

I hope your cat is female. That would make it even better.

LOL no it's male but that WOULD be awesome.

I'm just looking for an excuse to say "hey I gotta go home Johnny Depp is waiting for me"

But really I haven't decided. I don't want an ASOIAF name because the series isn't finished and I could end up hating it. That would suck.

Hmm, what could you name a dog that looks like a Stark direwolf? How about Usurper? Maybe Surp for short. Because it's almost guaranteed that this pup will find a way to usurp everyone's time and position.

Was reading your post to himself and what he latched on to was the name Stark............?

I got a puppy this afternoon and really want a ASOIAF related name.

THe pup is a male white German Shepard so the obvious choice would be Ghost. however the 6yr old thinks thats spooky. the 4 yr old wants it to be doggie. my husband would be ameniable to the right name.

so what do you all think? all suggestions welcome, as obscure as you like

i personally favor ones like Wex or Davos for example.............

A White dog.. Hmm.. How about naming him Snow?

6yr old liked Snowy........... as of now, the name is Stark. Now in the morning the 4yr old or the 6yr old may kick up and not like it.... may not happen as my 6yr old daughter also Loves the Avengers and the name Stark is also that of one of her favs; Iron Man!

Fingers crossed it will pass.............

will let anyone interested know tomorrow ..watch this Space..........................................

and thanks guys, this was great fun :grouphug:

Winter. When he walks into the room, "Winter is coming." If he is a clumsy puppy and falls over, "Winter fell." When he acts uppity, "The King of Winter."

Any Kings/Queensguard, since he has a white coat.

-Barristan (Selmy)

-Gerold "The White Bull" (Hightower)

-Rolly (Duckfield)

-Dunk (Duncan the Tall)

-etc...

:agree: for "Winter"

Or,

Jon Snow --- use the whole name

Lord Snow

Winter Snow

Snow White --- but it's not a girl

Sandor + Snow = SandSnow