Best female warrior?

dornishbastard

Lol so she can drop the bombs just cant steer the plane. GREAT warrior. :fencing:

I can imagine her landing in westeros with all her unsulied, freedmen, sellswords and dothraki, facing of against the westerosi, then saying dracarys, 5 minuits latter her entire army is being shiped of to Skagos for dinner!! :P

Asha's stand on Deepwood mott outnumbered was pretty impressive right?

Not bad certainly, but she was better armoured than her opponents, and her 'let the mail' take the blow technique a. Doesn't sound like the smartest of moves and b. wouldn't work in the real world.

Ive made plenty, i have no control over how you quickly dismiss them or sweep them under the rug

No, your "arguments" are not being swept under the rug. They are being dismissed because they're silly. But I think you're so invested in this argument right now, that you're sweeping everyone else's points under the rug.

You take away the dragons, and Dany has nothing. You take away all of Brienne's weapons and armor, she's still a warrior because she still has the skill. You take away Robb's wolf, he's still a warrior (or was).

Dany does command an army in the same way the the President of the US is the Commander-in-Chief. But neither of them are warriors.

No, your "arguments" are not being swept under the rug. They are being dismissed because they're silly. But I think you're so invested in this argument right now, that you're sweeping everyone else's points under the rug.

You take away the dragons, and Dany has nothing. You take away all of Brienne's weapons and armor, she's still a warrior because she still has the skill. You take away Robb's wolf, he's still a warrior (or was).

Dany does command an army in the same way the the President of the US is the Commander-in-Chief. But neither of them are warriors.

And this is the Varys's riddle.

Archived