How does the Game end?

EdDaugstark

Can it end With a barren dragon queen atop the throne with thousands of emigrants to house and feed once the world is burned by her children? Or perhaps With a black brother resurrected to be a chosen one fortold from prophecy and flame? Or perhaps With a broken boy rooting himself into the soil of Westeros to become its protector? Can it end with a naive maid of auburn hair learning to be the finest player? Or could it end with No-One finally becoming Arya Stark of Winterfell once again? Only one thing is certain by the end, Winter will be coming....

I`m one of those who believes that the IT won`t exist in the end, but if I had to choose someone to sit on it in the end I hope it`s Jon Snow.

All hail His Grace, King Hodor, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First men, and Lord Protector of the realm.

You couldn`t be more wrong. All hail His Grace Hot Pie, Azor Ahai Reborn, Champion of R`Hlor, Baker of the Never Ending Bread, Wielder of the Knife that Cuts the Never Ending Bread, The Stallion that Mounts the World, Slayer of the Great Other, Savior of Westeros, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.

Two Kingdoms- The Kingdoms of The North, Riverlands and The Vale ruled from Winterfell by a Stark.

The Kingdoms of The Westerlands, The Reach, The Crownlands, The Stormlands and Dorne ruled from KL by Dany.

The Wall will have either been destroyed and the Lands beyond The Wall will have joined The North or The Wall is still there and all the Wildlings haves joined The North.

I`m one of those who believes that the IT won`t exist in the end, but if I had to choose someone to sit on it in the end I hope it`s Jon Snow.

You couldn`t be more wrong. All hail His Grace Hot Pie, Azor Ahai Reborn, Champion of R`Hlor, Baker of the Never Ending Bread, Wielder of the Knife that Cuts the Never Ending Bread, The Stallion that Mounts the World, Slayer of the Great Other, Savior of Westeros, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.

Actually, i believe you mean: All hail His Grace King Dolorous Edd Tollett, King of the Andals, and The Rhoynar, and The First Men, Lord Of The Seven Kingdoms, Protector Of The Realm, Lord Commander of the Night's Watch and The Kingsguard, Archmaester of The Citadel, Wielder of Dawn and Ice and Lady Forlorn and Oathkeeper and Widow's Wail and Heartsbane and Blackfyre and Dark Sister and Brightroar and Red Rain and Nightfall, Warden of The North, Sough, East and West, Lord of Winterfell, Riverrun, The Eyrie, Casterly Rock, Highgarden, Pyke, Storm's End, Sunspear and Dragonstone, and The Free Cities, and Asshai and beyond, and Southros, and The Dothraki, and Valyria, and Slavers Bay, and The Free Folk, and Quarth. He who is Azor Ahai Reborn, The Prince That Was Promised, The Last Hero, All 3 Heads Of The Dragon, The Lord Of Light, The Great Other, The Old Gods (all of them), The Father, The Mother, The Warrior, The Crone, The Smith, The Maiden, The Stranger, The Drowned God, The Storm God, All the faces of the Many-Faced God, The Stallion Who Mounts The World, The Great Shepard, Yi Ti, The Gods of Old and new Ghis, King of the reunited kingdoms of Gondor And Arnor, King of Rohan, Mayor of The Shire, Lord Of Rivendell and Lothlorien and Mirkwood, King-under-the-Mountain, Wielder of The Flame Of The West, The Boy Who Lived, The Minister Of Magic, High King Of Skyrim and Emperor of Tamriel, High Master of The Jedi Council, Captain of The Flying Dutchman and The Black Pearl, High King of Narnia and all the associated lands, President of The United States Of America, Chairman of China, Prime Minister of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, President of The Russian Federation, Winner of 66 Nobel Prizes, 294 Academy Awards and 34883 Grammy Awards, and Supreme Leader of The Democratic Peoples Republic Of Korea.

:lol: or someone should invent weather radar/satellite to know when winter is coming.

Westerosi weatherperson: And as you can see we have freezing temperatures and snow blizzards for the next year or so. So wrap up warm!

What if Lightbringer turns out to be an actual sword and whoever is AAR, after he defeats the others he becomes king and decides to add Lightbringer to the Iron Throne?

Actually, i believe you mean: All hail king Dolorous Edd Tollett, King of the Andals, and The Rhoynar, and The First Men, Warden of The North, Sough, East and West, Lord of Winterfell, Riverrun, The Eyrie, Casterly Rock, Highgarden, Pyke, Storm's End, Sunspear and Dragonstone, and The Free Cities, and Asshai and beyond, and Southros, and The Dothraki, and Valyria, and Slavers Bay, and The Free Folk, and Quarth. He who is Azor Ahai Reborn, The Prince That Was Promised, The Last Hero, All 3 Heads Of The Dragon, The Lord Of Light, The Great Other, The Old Gods (all of them), The Father, The Mother, The Warrior, The Crone, The Smith, The Maiden, The Stranger, The Drowned God, The Storm God, All the faces of the Many-Faced God, The Stallion Who Mounts The World, The Great Shepard, Yi Ti, The Gods of Old and New Ghis, The Black Goat, The Lion Of Night, and above all else...

TORMUND'S MEMBER!!!!!!!!

Loved the one with the Old Gods, but you`re obviously trolling. I was basing mine on actual textual proof: AAR - Salt&Smoke. Where do you find more salt and smoke than in a kitchen? Where does Hot Pie Spend most of his time? See the connections??

Westerosi weatherman: And as you can see we have freezing temperatures and snow blizzards for the next year or so. So wrap up warm!

Arianne Martell could be the weather girl.

Archived