Daily BAMF: Robb Stark "The Young Wolf"

Arthur Dayne's Honor

And what is the point all BAMFs across the world should take from Robb's life and death?

"When you're good to mama, mama's good to you"

It makes no sense, but I like it :)

Now Mladen, I'm trusting you not to say those two words in this thread.

Anyway, Robb Stark, King in the North, never lost a battle to the Lannisters and being crowned by Greatjon makes him a BAMF!

Robb wasn't a BAMF. Like at all.... We all know Jon would decimate him in a battle. I always viewed Robb as a weak man. He let his wang lose his war. Not a BAMF in the slightest. He even had the Tully look, which compounds his wussy-ness.

I just realized I hate Robb Stark.

Robb wasn't a BAMF. Like at all.... We all know Jon would decimate him in a battle. I always viewed Robb as a weak man. He let his wang lose his war. Not a BAMF in the slightest. He even had the Tully look, which compounds his wussy-ness.

It never ceases to amaze me how Robb gets so much hate for marrying Jeyne and letting his heart cloud his judgement when Jon did the exact same thing with Ygritte and Tyrion did the same thing with Shae. He should have killed her when he had the chance, or at least left the wildlings earlier. How Robb looks isn't his fault. Wussy-ness? Unlike Jon, he actually fought in battles. Jon did one of the dumbest things ever, he tried to save the wildlings at Hardhome. He had no food for the 4000 wildlings he already had with him, much less the thousands at Hardhome. The only reason Jon is still alive is because ppl save his sorry ass every time he gets in trouble. Qhorin let Jon kill him, Ygritte vouched for him with Mance, Stannis smashed the wildlings when Jon's death was all but certain, Leathers calmed Wun Wun when the giant could have ripped Jon and his rangers apart.

Pffft... Jon.

So wrong... But then again, last sentence seals it... Hate and objectivity are not part of same spectrum...

If I were to rank BAMF in ASOIAF, Robb would be very far down the list. I just feel like there are much more deserving BAMF than him, hence my previous post. Robb was a total failure, IMO. He had a chance to do something epic, and he let love and honor taint his legacy. He made the North weaker, and made the South even prouder. Men in their cups from KL to HG are snickering when the North is mentioned.

Not very BA.

If I were to rank BAMF in ASOIAF, Robb would be very far down the list. I just feel like there are much more deserving BAMF than him, hence my previous post. Robb was a total failure, IMO. He had a chance to do something epic, and he let love and honor taint his legacy. He made the North weaker, and made the South even prouder. Men in their cups from KL to HG are snickering when the North is mentioned.

Not very BA.

Given that the South has just been riven in two by Aegon, I don't think they're very proud. Southerners are snickering about Cersei's WOS. Love and honor, what terrible things to have. He was winning battles at fourteen, how is that not badass? The Young Dragon is every boy's idol, including Jon's, and Robb became him. The real reason Robb failed was because of the Tully alliance. If he didn't ride off to save the riverlands, he could have held the North at Moat Cailin and Balon would never have invaded. Even so, he was winning until Cat chose to release Jaime.

Archived