AGOT MAFIA 47

House Targaryen

It is day 4.

9 players remain: Ambrose, Caron, Jast, Lake, Prester, Sarsfield, Sunglass, Uller, Wynch..

5 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

Sarsfield: 3 vote (Jast, Sunglass, Caron)

Wynch: 2 vote (Uller, Ambrose)

Caron: 3 vote (Wynch, Lake, Sarsfield)

1 players have not voted: Prester.

You have about 9 hours remaining.

If you push very hardly for Sarsfield when Caron is the alternative, you could be a partner/symp who is trying to save Caron's head. Unfortunatly, the same can be said about those who vote for Caron right now - that they defend Sarsfield.

So then it's not really a sudden defense. Ok, just clarifying.

I think 23 votes on Caron would be a lynch? :)
"Well, you are really happy that lord Tywin is at his army's camp", captain Payne said. "If he would hear you, he could try to tell a joke himself. And, speaking sincerely, he isn't really good at this. In fact, he is frightful when joking, not funny".

What a pity - I became popular and had 23 votes and I didn't see it. :( Really guys, I should have been dead long ago. Go and lynch an innocent, you will feel loads better afterwards, in the spoiler heaven.

Speaking seriously, I still have no evidence sufficient to change my vote. I suppose Wynch is his symp, though, as he is almost too happy at the prospect of my funeral. Fair enough, taking into account that he was the first victim of Caron's folly. :lol:

Yes, my idea for me and Jast to be joint-kings was not a good idea. :blush: It popped into my head and so I had to post it.

I am still really keen on a Sarsfield lynch, of course. Sunglass points out the possible Lake/Sars connection and I have to admit, it's something I had noticed and wondered about. It's just so crackpot, but how much danger did he actually put Sars in? His vote was for me, but he made sure to word the case in such an outlandish way that no one took it seriously. I mean, did one single person actually give it any merit? If Lake was feeling pressured - and there was a little pressure on him - wouldn't he want to point suspicion away from his master? by accusing : him, we would most often dismiss a connection. Eh - just a thought. Lake did get really defensive that day before he made the case and he has calmed down quite a bit since then.

Now watch, Sars and Lake are fine, but it's Jast and Sunglass who are pulling the strings in the background.

Glad to see I wasn't lynched while I was away.

You mean Lake who seemed pretty sure about a Prester-Upcliff-Sarsfield conspiracy the other day?

Well, the case was shit less than stellar.

Edit for kindness.

This is a pretty solid rebuttal by Jast right here, with an unnecessary edit.

I have my reasons for not wanting to lynch Sarsfield. For somebody who went from thinking both Sars and Prester were guilty, to realizing I was wrong (before Prester's reveal) and also someone who was very much against assumptions and now seems certain of something...I have made no attempt to hide derailing Sarsfield's lynch. Sarsfield I'm sure appreciates it because he is an RI, but realize I am not trying to be sneaky here. Killing a likely RI is not in our best interests, Caron would be a much better lynch. Ambrose would still be next on my list, although I am having more doubts and Sunglass is probably next on my short list.

Yes. I said earlier I would and that I preferred Sunglass to Ambrose but would compromise on both.

Then I will change my vote back to Sunglass and hope others will follow.

I have my reasons for not wanting to lynch Sarsfield. For somebody who went from thinking both Sars and Prester were guilty, to realizing I was wrong (before Prester's reveal) and also someone who was very much against assumptions and now seems certain of something...I have made no attempt to hide derailing Sarsfield's lynch. Sarsfield I'm sure appreciates it because he is an RI, but realize I am not trying to be sneaky here. Killing a likely RI is not in our best interests, Caron would be a much better lynch. Ambrose would still be next on my list, although I am having more doubts and Sunglass is probably next on my short list.

It is much appreciated and it's also cleared up any doubts I had about you... not that it's likely to change anyone else's opinion.

You mean Lake who seemed pretty sure about a Prester-Upcliff-Sarsfield conspiracy the other day?

If he'd stuck to his guns, regardless of the arguable merit of his case, then I would consider this a valid argument. As things are, I don't.

If you push very hardly for Sarsfield when Caron is the alternative, you could be a partner/symp who is trying to save Caron's head. Unfortunatly, the same can be said about those who vote for Caron right now - that they defend Sarsfield.

Yeah, sure. But how is the defense "sudden"? I have been pushing for a Sarsfield lynch all game and I had my vote on him already. I merely added further arguments to my suspicions rather than just hopping on to a different, more likely target.

Regardless of what happens to me today, I think Wynch would make a great target for the Witch Hunter, and if he dies, remember who he was defending today.

Yeah, sure. But how is the defense "sudden"? I have been pushing for a Sarsfield lynch all game and I had my vote on him already. I merely added further arguments to my suspicions rather than just hopping on to a different, more likely target.

And you also haven't brought up any other suspects. Even if you felt so sure of my guilt, aren't you concerned about who else is evil?

This process is painful.

I would be willing to vote Caron simply for the reason that his vote is absolutely unpredictable and I'm not convinced he is not a symp for - someone, anyone. I have a hard time reconciling his behavior to a RI who is interested in helping matters.

Obviously Wynch is a top suspect, and Jast wants to target him - I can't fight that. As a top suspect, he remains a distraction. My top suspect is Sars. I would be fine with voting Caron, WHunting Wynch, and guarding Sars.

And you also haven't brought up any other suspects. Even if you felt so sure of my guilt, aren't you concerned about who else is evil?

I suspected Elesham a bit. But he died. I'm also suspicious of Wynch, but Jast seems to want to WH him tonight, so I'm okay with that. I am concerned, but I don't know who they are. If someone made some sort of case on someone else I'd, of course, value its merits. The case against me is both weak and wrong, so no merits there I'm afraid.

Anyway, one at the time works for me. I'm pushing for a lynch of you today and will try to get more readings from my scum-o-meter tomorrow with more information.

This process is painful.

I would be willing to vote Caron simply for the reason that his vote is absolutely unpredictable and I'm not convinced he is not a symp for - someone, anyone. I have a hard time reconciling his behavior to a RI who is interested in helping matters.

Obviously Wynch is a top suspect, and Jast wants to target him - I can't fight that. As a top suspect, he remains a distraction. My top suspect is Sars. I would be fine with voting Caron, WHunting Wynch, and guarding Sars.

I have thought a bit and I am ok with that. If Jast is an evil WH, he better wastes his power on me instead of killing someone else.

Archived