AGOT MAFIA 47

House Targaryen

Ok, so either Norcross was a killing killer who kills, or Sarsfield was guarded. I think it's the further.

I have to say that I am more than a bit disappointed to see that Jast is still alive.

Next I want to see a suspect list by Caron - who do you suspect and what are your reasons?

Your wish is my order, Wynch.

First, let me express my utter astonishment - I am alive and it's day 5!!!WTF? How many stupid mistakes are you going to tolerate, guys? I'm starting to run out of ideas, honestly BUT I am grateful, nonetheless. :love:

Now my lynch list.

It starts with you , Wynch. I think you were too afraid to kill me or maybe you intended to kill somebody more worthy, who was guarded. Just don't tell me you are a healer or RI. I've suspected you from the very beginning and you've kept voting for me too without any apparent reason, just out of spite. Remember, I am innocent.

Oh and your two comments:

This post was very spiteful. I have no intention to ruin anything, quite the opposite. I want the innocents to WIN.

And this one:

Ok, so either Norcross was a killing killer who kills,(...)

That phrase deserves an order of Caron, second class. :lol:

Next is Sarsfield. The reasons have been stated many posts before.

Next is Lake. He voted for me and I am innocent.

The end of the list.

I give up on Prester and I trust Jast. Hmmmm....I trusted Sunglass too....

Next is Sarsfield. The reasons have been stated many posts before.

Actually it hasn't been... especially by you.

Next is Lake. He voted for me and I am innocent.

The end of the list.

I give up on Prester and I trust Jast. Hmmmm....I trusted Sunglass too....

So you trust Jast but you want to kill the people he NaK? That makes sense.

Actually it hasn't been... especially by you.

I don't want to sound repetitive and RUIN the game. Look here and here - I promise these posts are not from a previous Mafia version! (Hurrrrah! I can quote!!!) :lol:

So you trust Jast but you want to kill the people he NaK? That makes sense.

I trust Jast but I am independent when it comes to lynching, That makes sense - I won't be voting for Jast. I might vote for you.

I don't want to sound repetitive and RUIN the game. Look here and here - I promise these posts are not from a previous Mafia version! (Hurrrrah! I can quote!!!) :lol:

You didn't even link to a post you made! Heck the second post you linked was a joke! I realize you just suspect me to save your own ass but just give me something. Anything!

I trust Jast but I am independent when it comes to lynching, That makes sense - I won't be voting for Jast. I might vote for you.

No, it makes no sense whatsoever. You're looking to vote for people who've been confirmed not to be killers by someone you claim to believe is an innocent WH. Are we playing the same game here Caron?

Actually, ironically enough, your illogic is enough to keep me from voting for you today... instead I'll vote for Ambrose. Of the two of you He makes a hell of a lot more sense, which I'm apt to believe FM would want to do.

Actually, ironically enough, your illogic is enough to keep me from voting for you today... instead I'll vote for Ambrose. Of the two of you He makes a hell of a lot more sense, which I'm apt to believe FM would want to do.

Well, I disagree. The first few times I thought it was just a crazy playstyle. Now I think he's doing it on purpose. It just doesn't stop. At one point, he has to realize it's ridiculous and cut it out.

If he's playing like this as an innocent, he doesn't really deserve to play anymore.

Caron

I'm back for a little bit...

I really just cannot even begin to describe Caron's behavior. The only thing I can think of is that perhaps he is a symp, but even that I'm not sure of. I thought yesterday he was a better candidate than Sunglass but had to compromise. Now he is looking worse really. I just can't figure out who he is helping with this.

At this point, I am willing to vote out Caron. If he's doing this as a strategy to stay alive, he's a symp/FM - but him daring us to vote him out right now belies that fact. Still possible, but unlikely.

My best guess is that he's an innocent without a role and is trying to entertain himself at the cost of everyone else. Even if he is an innocent, he's worse than a loose cannon and will undermine any attempt at a serious resolution and that pisses me off. There is a certain expectation that when you sign up to play a game, you want to - you know, actually play. When you don't (Oakheart, Caron) that hampers the enjoyment of other and I have no time for that.

Sooooooo willing to vote Caron today.

...and yet there is that part of me that is screaming 'he's a distraction' and we're never even gonna see the hammer come down by lynching him and sparing ... someone else who can kill tonight. :dunno:

I think that's my problem. It's worked thus far. It worked on me yesterday. But today...it just feels too far. I really think he's playing on the fact that we won't lynch him because of his erratic behavior. I don't know how else to explain it.

Then vote.

Caron.

Not much for me to add on here. His gameplay is pissing me off. If he's innocent, he knows he's being useless and annoying, but he keeps at it anyway. If he's a baddie, props for surviving this far with the Swann strat.

I'm willing to vote Sarsfield as well, and Ambrose if necessary.

Archived