AGOT MAFIA 47

House Targaryen

It is day 5.

8 players remain: Ambrose, Caron, Jast, Lake, Prester, Sarsfield, Uller, Wynch.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or 4 to go to night.

Caron: 4 votes (Uller, Jast, Prester, Lake)

Wynch: 1 vote (Caron)

3 players are not voting: Ambrose, Sarsfield, Wynch

33 hours left in the day

I'm actually not feeling very good about this Caron lynch of a sudden.

Alright, we have 8 people left now. Presuming we lynch Caron today and the game isn't over we're looking at another death tonight. Down to 6 players. I have no doubt tomorrow people will choose to lynch me over Ambrose... bad move, but not necessarily game ending. 5 players left. Of those 5 players I suspect we could have a symp and FM combo left namely Prester-Ambrose. A pretty powerful force to leave to the end game IMO... I'm keeping my vote where it is.

I'm actually not feeling very good about this Caron lynch of a sudden.

Alright, we have 8 people left now. Presuming we lynch Caron today and the game isn't over we're looking at another death tonight. Down to 6 players. I have no doubt tomorrow people will choose to lynch me over Ambrose... bad move, but not necessarily game ending. 5 players left. Of those 5 players I suspect we could have a symp and FM combo left namely Prester-Ambrose. A pretty powerful force to leave to the end game IMO... I'm keeping my vote where it is.

3 players are not voting: Ambrose, Sarsfield, Wynch

What vote?

Before we end the day, I want to give you some thoughts about the Jast issue. Sit down and listen:

I have thought about it and thought about it, and my poor brain was running into circles. The only possible scenario in which Jast could be guilty was Lake and Sarsfield being the masters and Jast being their symp. However, Jast tried hard to lynch Sarsfield yesterday, so......so.......so I guess that *coughs* Jast is innocent after all.

This means that Lake is NaK. This also means that Jast is innocent. Prester is innocent. Myself is innocent, but only NaK from your POV. Leaves us with four possible killers:

Ambrose, Caron, Sarsfield and Upcliff

Prester is going to guard Sarsfield again, right, so tomorrow we would be down at three suspects. We won't see a kill on night 6 without much doubt, so on day 7 we are down to 5 players and we have two suspects left. Looks good for us and I smell victory, whoever we lynch today.

I have thought about it and thought about it, and my poor brain was running into circles. The only possible scenario in which Jast could be guilty was Lake and Sarsfield being the masters and Jast being their symp. However, Jast tried hard to lynch Sarsfield yesterday, so......so.......so I guess that *coughs* Jast is innocent after all.

HALLELUJAH!

Caron: 5 votes (Uller, Jast, Prester, Lake, Wynch)

Wynch: 1 vote (Caron)

2 players are not voting: Ambrose, Sarsfield

-----------

Frustrated by your inability to find all of the spies and escape the Lannister prison, you decide to take your anger out on Crazy Caron. You don't even bother calling for Ser Ilyn....you just handle the messy business yourself, brutally beating him to death with your bare hands. It's an ugly scene.

But you feel satisfied. That crazy bastard is finally dead. You no longer have to listen to his non-sensical theories and incoherent ramblings. And, oh yeah, he might have been a spy. There's that too.

House Caron (a homeless harpy) has been lynched.

It's night. PM me.

Archived