AGOT MAFIA 47

House Targaryen

I don't want to sound repetitive and RUIN the game. Look here and here - I promise these posts are not from a previous Mafia version! (Hurrrrah! I can quote!!!) :lol:

I trust Jast but I am independent when it comes to lynching, That makes sense - I won't be voting for Jast. I might vote for you.

Am I the only one who sees Sarsfield's name red on yellow in these links????? :stunned::huh:

Night ends. Oh my, Prester is dead. She was suffocated by a load of bullshit. How ironic.

House Prester (Gertrude) has been killed.

----------

It is day 6.

6 players remain: Ambrose, Jast, Lake, Sarsfield, Uller, Wynch.

4 votes are needed for a conviction or 3 to go to night.

House Prester (Gertrude) has been killed.

Uh, well, looks like Sarsfield wasn't the only remaining FM of Team Odd, then.

Right now, we're looking at Uller, Sarsfield, and Ambrose. I've said I had Uller at PI/VPI, and I still do. Between Sarsfield and Ambrose, I obviously prefer Sarsfield.

Damn, Jast!

Sarsfield has been guarded. If you think there are two killers in that team, we have almost lost the game. Actually, the two main suspects right now are Ambrose and Uller. Lake and me are NaK, and if I remember correctly, you claimed to be the innocent WH.

We start with one of Ambrose and Uller today.

Tonight nobody is going to be killed.

Tomorrow we are down to 5 players. We lynch the other one of Ambrose and Uller. You target Sarsfield.

We should have no evil kill in that night. If Sarsfield was a FM, we are down to 3 players. If the game doesn't end, one of the remaining players is a symp. We have one attempt to lynch him.

If Sarsfield was NaK, we are down to four players. If the game doesn't end, one of the remaining players is a symp. we have two attempts to lynch him.

I start by voting Uller. Sorry man, it's nothing personal.

Archived