AGOT MAFIA 47

House Targaryen

You no longer care about making cases against your suspects. Logic? Who needs it. You're well past rational thought. You just want out of this room. You want the whole nightmare to be over. It doesn't matter who you have to kill to escape...as long as you survive, you're happy to lynch the rest of the bastards locked up with you.

First goes Ambrose. You laugh as Jast and Lake bash his head in with a rock.

House Ambrose (Carpe Pisces) has been lynched.

You retreat to your corner of the room, to seek out a brief respite from the madness of your waking hours. Night passes quickly. Everyone survives.

The next day, you turn on Uller. He's always been an obnoxious ass, and you're eager to be rid of him. You hold him down while Wynch cuts out his tongue. You grin madly as he drowns in his own blood. Lake stabs him in the chest with a dagger for good measure. You nod, because it's a job well done.

But...wait. Something is wrong. You briefly wonder where Lake got a dagger. But alas, it's too late for you. As you slowly back toward the wall, you finally put it all together....Wynch.....Lake....Jast. They stalk you, trapping you in the same corner where you've been stacking all the corpses of the men and women you've lynched over the past few days. Wynch....Lake...Jast. The red lion of Reyne.

Red....same as your blood, as it pours from the wound in your throat. Lake cleans his dagger on your shirt, before the strength flees your legs and you slump to the ground. You are, unfortunately, quite dead.

House Sarsfield (Halo) has been killed.

---------

Lord Tywin and Ser Ilyn enter the room. They find the three remaining nobles waiting patiently.

"We have killed all the Tarbecks," says Lake.

"And the Reynes are no longer a concern," adds Wynch.

"The three of us....we are your loyal bannermen," finishes Jast.

Tywin nods, pleased with their success.

---------

At Castamere, a month later:

The steward announces her with great admiration - "My Lord Reyne, the Lady Shadow Jast has arrived!"

Lord Reyne beams with pleasure. "Let her come, my friend. I am quite eager to see her."

A cunning raven-haired young woman enters the hall. She bows. "Hail to you, Lord Paramount of West."

Reyne laughs with ill-hidden glee. "So you have finished the job? Lannister is dead?"

"Yes, my lord. And all of the Tarbecks as well. All dead, in your name. Ser Piper Wynch cut Ilyn Payne's throat with his own blade. And as for Tywin Lannister.....Ser Lake took special pleasure in breaking his spirit, before ending his life. First his tongue, then his eyes, then his balls.....it was a wonderfully gruesome display."

Lord Reyne sighs contentedly. "If only I had been there to see it.....well, no matter. Well done, Lady Jast. Well done. The West is finally ours....."

---------------

The game is over. The Reynes have won. Congrats to Wynch, Lake, and Jast (Piper, Week, and Shadowbaby) for all surviving until the very end.

Team Reyne:

Piper of Chaos - House Wynch - killer

Weekapaug - House Lake - witch hunter

Shadowbaby - House Jast - symp

Teame Tarbeck:

ctanle - House Norcross - killer

Pebble that Hides - House Hasty - witch hunter

Mexal - House Uller - symp

Team Lannister:

Crusader - House Oakheart - healer

Gertrude - House Prester - guard

a homeless harpy - House Caron - RI

Carpe Pisces - House Ambrose - RI

Demoniac - House Sarsfield - RI

Faceless Dude - House Upcliff - RI

Filter ser Spider - House Inchfield - RI

Kat - House Elesham - RI

mentat - House Sunglass - RI

WJ - House Lefford - RI

ETA: I was completely right about Wynch! What a surprise...

I'm guessing Piper hadn't figured out Jast was their symp until Pipes survived the night based on his play. So we were right for the right reasons too. What a bonus.

I'm guessing Piper hadn't figured out Jast was their symp until Pipes survived the night based on his play. So we were right for the right reasons too. What a bonus.

It took us longer than it should have. I knew she was a symp, but for some reason thought it was for the other team and I was just lucky. Heh.

aawww Halo :cry:

I feel so bad about that. You were too reasonable and seemed to mirror my thoughts. That's always suspicious, don't you know?

Good game - especially Shaba (with an assist from Inch, I have to say)

Just skimming the end of this really quickly.. but once Gert was WHed shouldn't it have been game over? They had the voting block to keep forcing night.

Anyway, good game Reyne's err Week and Shabba err Shabba :D You and Mexal were the only ones playing well this game IMO, and you even had Mex fooled at the end there ;)

Just skimming the end of this really quickly.. but once Gert was WHed shouldn't it have been game over? They had the voting block to keep forcing night.

Anyway, good game Reyne's err Week and Shabba err Shabba :D You and Mexal were the only ones playing well this game IMO, and you even had Mex fooled at the end there ;)

Our WH was modkilled. So no counter-claim, no double kills. It was hard to go against her because there was no way I would assume that there was only one evil WH in the game.

Archived