Game of Thrones 1/6 figures by ThreeZero

TheFiend

I've been lurking for a while so I'd figure I'd go ahead and post this because I didn't see a thread for it. I don't know if anyone is into this stuff but ThreeZero makes some solid figures. They also have the Walking Dead license too.

This pic was posted a few days ago on their FB page. You can see a ton of WD stuff but all the way to the far left corner you can see a little body for Tyrion and possibly a Ned Stark head on a nude, along with an unpainted Tyrion head.

edit: Ok, apparently it's telling me I can't post pics or something so here is the link.

https://www.facebook.com/threezeroHK

3zero2.jpg

Where exactly do you see those? The only possible GoT related thing I see is a dragon head.

I've never heard of this company before, but judging by those Walking Dead figures they do really nice work… I'm guessing they're pretty expensive?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello fellow ASOIAF fans, indeed Threezero will be producing figures based on the characters in HBO's Game of Thrones series.

I've lurked this site for a while, but decided to register when I saw this thread so that I could help confirm this for you.

I've created an album on Imgur with the teasers and work-in-progress images we've shown so far.

So far, Threezero 1/6th scale figures usually sit in the $100-$150 range for human figures and ~$200-$350 for larger figures (usually mech/robots).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived